Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Dec. 27

Walk-On's Independence Bowl: Southern Miss vs. Florida State

(1:30 p.m. ET on ESPN at Independence Stadium in Shreveport, Louisiana)

funny.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
they have had every advantage for YEARS because they were the anti-miami. they got away with all kinds of stuff, always favored by refs and NCAA, etc
Even Bowdens first NC against Nebraska had to be handed to them. i respect them more then the gators but ***** them

Dec. 27

View attachment 55707

And why is it they are playing Southern Miss in the Independence Bowl? The IB is supposed to be the biggest possible bowl for C-USA and you'd think they'd send their champion which was FAU. Southern Miss was the C-USA 3rd place team. Did FSU do some arm twisting so they wouldn't face an FAU team that could leave in-state egg on their face? Wonder what Keef would have thought about that?

they have had every advantage for YEARS because they were the anti-miami. they got away with all kinds of stuff, always favored by refs and NCAA, etc
Even Bowdens first NC against Nebraska had to be handed to them. i respect them more then the gators but ***** them

They were the media darlings for sure. Everyone hoped they would derail us. I think at one point we were 9-1 over them and still everyone claimed they were actually the better team if they only had a kicker. Their whole program was built on almost beating us.

Advertisement
Dec. 27

View attachment 55707

And why is it they are playing Southern Miss in the Independence Bowl? The IB is supposed to be the biggest possible bowl for C-USA and you'd think they'd send their champion which was FAU. Southern Miss was the C-USA 3rd place team. Did FSU do some arm twisting so they wouldn't face an FAU team that could leave in-state egg on their face? Wonder what Keef would have thought about that?

Seriously! I was actually thinking they may draw FAU and looking forward to seeing FAU trounce them. Definitely some behind the scenes BS pulled by FSU to avoid that. Cowards.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back