Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Posted this earlier...stolen from a friend.

golden****s.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Taggart might be a better coach then Jimbo.

Based on what?

That's a fair question and one I'd like answered.

I’m sure he heard it from a friend who heard it from a friend who heard it from a friend that knew what he was talking about...

not sure what’s worse, that you’re quoting REO speedwagon, or that I know that you are quoting REO speedwagon

Probably a tie...lmao!

Florida Statehead coachJimbo Fisherresigned on Thursday afternoon. FSU commitments and targets shared their initial reactions with Noles247.com:

3-star RB commitmentCharles Strong:

”I hate to hear that he left, I had a big relationship with him and the coaching staff and with a new coach coming to Florida State I know I want have the same relationship with him like I had with coachFisher.”

”It impacts my commitment a lot so I’m probably going to open it back up.”

4-star WR targetTommy Bush:

”I was kinda shocked but when you do your research, I felt it could be a possibility but I believe everyone has the right to do what they want especially with hiring and firing of coaches. Have really been a great relationship with Coach Fisher and Coach Brewster over the last sicemonths and I really loved the FSU business school plus the campus so depends on who gets the job because I have talked to more than a few coaches.”

3-star OT commitmentChristian Armstrong:

“I obviously hate it because I had a relationship with him and I’m still committed to FSU but as far as my future that is something I’ll have to talk with my family about.”

3-star LB commitmentAmari Gainer:

“Its crazy hard to believe and have it confirmed that he will be at tamu next year. Wouldn't of imagined Jimbobeing anywhere else.”

Gainer added that he remains committed, but he is also judging interest from a few others such asMiamiandTexas.

4-star CB commitmentAsante Samuel Jr.

”I wish the best for him and his family but it's still nole nation.”

3-starDE commitmentStacy Kirby

“It was shocking to see him go but it doesnt impact my decision at all. I’m a Nole through and through.”

3-star DBJohn Huggins:

“Have to see what’s next for Florida State.”

Huggins added that he has reopened his recruitment and decommitted from FSU.

3-star DE targetDennis Briggs:

”I'm shocked and not even going to lie before all this happened I was going to commit to FSU. But this changes a lot and now I have heavier decision on me. I still have the same love for FSU so let's see how it goes with the new Coach coming in.”

Briggs, who doesn’t plan to sign until February, added that he is working on scheduling officials toLouisville,Oregon,South Carolina,Miami and potentially FSU depending on how the coaching search plays out.

4-star WR commitmentD'Marcus Adams:

"No interviews please."

5-star WR targetJashawn Sheffield(2019):

“I honestly don’t know. I’m just ready to see what direction the team goes in and what coaches are going to stay and leave.”

4-star S commitmentKenyatta Watson II(2019):

“Happy for him like my dad told me we committed to the Logo not to a coach! Go Noles.”

5-star CB commitmentAkeem Dent(2019):

"From the history of Florida State, it doesn’t impact my commitment to the University but I’m wondering who’s going to be the new head coach."

More to come.

Yeah, I hope the staff declines that OV for Briggs.

we neeed the [MENTION=538]rokulika[/MENTION] version

Advertisement
Lol @Dent. History of FSU.....literally lol. How bout checking which school has the lowest bust rate in the NFL, young man. Yeah, that’ll be The U. Smh. Young kids don’t know ish!

Advertisement
Sexton is trying to bend FSU over.

[TWEET]936797395349671936[/TWEET]

That writer is a clown. Dude is just making his own news.

I wouldn't doubt Sexton leaked that. **** off fanbase and make them put pressure on AD and school Prez to shell out way more than necessary for a corch. Awesome. If I was FSU I'd make Frost turn down that figure before offering anything close to Taggart

Advertisement
Lol @Dent. History of FSU.....literally lol. How bout checking which school has the lowest bust rate in the NFL, young man. Yeah, that’ll be The U. Smh. Young kids don’t know ish!

They hear stuff coming from a talking head or a guy at the barbershop say it **** and so it has to be true instead of looking it up themselves.Kids today are pure lazy and believe everything they see or hear on social media.

Advertisement
Back