Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Jimbo to Texas A&M?
[TWEET]934886115609165825[/TWEET]

Have to think that’s a possibility.

Thank goodness we have a coach that is looking to finish his career here. I for sure take it for granted amongst the recent issues with the team. We are very fortunate to not be in the spot as the others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Take it for what it's worth:

https://twitter.com/RandyMcIlvoy/status/934891984862547968

Screen Shot 2017-11-26 at 4.44.29 PM.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
We really don't want any from the Gators, but would take a few guys from F$U like Joyner and Gainer, maybe Louis, maybe Samuels (but I think we are done at DB if we get Tyson unless Surtain wants in).

Advertisement
I'm indifferent on Jimbo leaving. If he does leave, at least he experienced a loss to Miami. No coach should ever have a perfect record against Miami. Ever.

This rumor didn't make any sense to me a few days ago, but there are several outlets reporting this. Still may be BS, but it's picking up a lot of steam for a BS rumor.

Advertisement
Now, I'm not saying that Jimbo is going to TAMU, but notice that he hasn’t uttered one word to deny the rumors.

Not. A. Single. Word.

This is good news for us either way.

Cuckbo leaves, we poach some of their recruits and take advantage over the next few years of transition pains that occur with any new coach.

In my opinion, more likely he stays, but takes advantage of the situation to squeeze more money for himself, and/or his assistants, as well as extorting a bunch of money for meaningless facility “upgrades”. This will cause greater resentment when weirdo Cuckbo reverts to the just barely above average coach he is without transcendent players like Jameis and Dalvin.

FSU insider says Jimbo has denied accepting an offer but also hasn't "rejected" anything yet. Also said this will be resolved either way in less than 48 hours.

He gone

Advertisement
Back