Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Had to comment on Noles board about rescheduling their ULM game. I'm sure I'm getting a lifetime ban for this lol

Screenshot_20171107-162101.jpg

Advertisement
Had to comment on Noles board about rescheduling their ULM game. I'm sure I'm getting a lifetime ban for this lol

View attachment 53541

I would have stayed factual and just called it "desperation". They are as desperate to maintain their "consecutive bowl game" streak as the Gaytors are to maintain their "recruiting class ranking".

Equally desperate and pathetic.

Unreal stuff in that article...

"the woman also stated that Ball tried to choke himself last July when he became aggravated that his roommate had people over late at night/early in the morning. The woman told Ball's roommate to call the police."

So dude tried to choke HIMSELF? Am i ready that right? After the season FSU had can't really blame him for trying to kill himself...wish he followed through

CTE? Thats far from normal behavior

umm what is cte the new adhd excuse.

diude is a rs freshman and lik 20 yrs old..that p**y doesnt have cte.

Just WOW...more FSU players hitting women...this time their starting LT...to be expected at this point

https://floridastate.247sports.com/...osh-Ball-accused-of-dating-violence-110077655

To me, the thing that stands out more than anything, is that the roommate called 911...and F$U coaches showed up...

On a fvcked-up scale of 1-10, that is a 47.

Think about it, you have F$U coaches responding to a 911 call. What if there was a fire, would they have brought hoses and trucks?

This is beyond insane.

That’s it exactly.

A situation develops where someone felt there was enough of a risk to life and limb to call 911 and a cadre of FSU coaches show up? The fūck. The culture that has developed there is so devoid of accountability and decency that you have coaches interceding to prevent the involvement of law enforcement. Rape, assaults on women, intoxicated driving, theft, the list goes on and on and in every case hall passes are given by the TPD.

Advertisement
Just WOW...more FSU players hitting women...this time their starting LT...to be expected at this point

https://floridastate.247sports.com/...osh-Ball-accused-of-dating-violence-110077655

To me, the thing that stands out more than anything, is that the roommate called 911...and F$U coaches showed up...

Think about it, you have F$U coaches responding to a 911 call. What if there was a fire, would they have brought hoses and trucks?

This is beyond insane.

This 10000000%

This is beyond insane.

That’s it exactly.

A situation develops where someone felt there was enough of a risk to life and limb to call 911 and a cadre of FSU coaches show up? The fūck. The culture that has developed there is so devoid of accountability and decency that you have coaches interceding to prevent the involvement of law enforcement. Rape, assaults on women, intoxicated driving, theft, the list goes on and on and in every case hall passes are given by the TPD.

Exactly. This is perfect example of how deep football runs in podunk towns like Tally. They got people at the 911 switchboard on their payroll

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is beyond insane.

That’s it exactly.

Exactly. This is perfect example of how deep football runs in podunk towns like Tally. They got people at the 911 switchboard on their payroll

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Having people on the payroll at the 911 switchboard sounds actually like what is going on. How in the holy **** do you call 911, and instead of the cops, a bunch of FSU coaches show up? Think about that.

Advertisement
the capper to their season would be them getting beat by La. Tech.....THAT would be monumental but yet not out of the realm of possibility.

the capper to their season would be them getting beat by La. Tech.....THAT would be monumental but yet not out of the realm of possibility.

I’m telling you, that’s a real possibility. With the bonus being that it would assure no bowl, even assuming they beat the turds. That would be glorious. Neither the the turds nor the holes get into a bowl, with the holes losing to a lower level team that they rescheduled just to get into a bowl

This is beyond insane.

That’s it exactly.

Sounds like a scene from the movie "The Program"......

JC

Unreal stuff in that article...

"the woman also stated that Ball tried to choke himself last July when he became aggravated that his roommate had people over late at night/early in the morning. The woman told Ball's roommate to call the police."

So dude tried to choke HIMSELF? Am i ready that right? After the season FSU had can't really blame him for trying to kill himself...wish he followed through

CTE? Thats far from normal behavior

umm what is cte the new adhd excuse.

diude is a rs freshman and lik 20 yrs old..that p**y doesnt have cte.

He'll be diagnosed with Lyme disease.

Advertisement
Probably standard operating procedude (probably in place since the 80s) where any call involving football players gets communicated to the coaches and then they tell tally police "we'll take care of it" or "you guys can handle it"./

Any bad news for them on the recruiting front or are they still strong there?

Houston Griffith, 4*, top-75 DB commit for them is on the verge of flipping to ND.

They're probably also going to lose 4* OL Verdis Brown to freaking Iliinois

Advertisement
Any bad news for them on the recruiting front or are they still strong there?

According to their insiders, they have all but stopped recruiting. They aren't really hitting the trail, they aren't setting up many visits. They are going all in with trying to make that bowl game, that's all they want their coaches focusing on.

Advertisement
Back