Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Matt Thomas academic ineligibility starting to hit the news and it upsetting Jimbo bc he can't easily alter grades/lean on teachers:

"TALLAHASSEE -- Florida State linebacker Matthew Thomas has missed at least a week of preseason camp because of a virus and “other things” according to coach Jimbo Fisher.

Thomas, FSU’s starting linebacker, hasn’t been observed during portions of practice open to the media since last Tuesday. Fisher said it was originally a virus keeping him from the field, but the coach said Tuesday that Thomas’ absence was no longer attributed to an illness, although he didn’t go into any more specifics on why Thomas was out.

“There’s some other things going on with guys, but I plan on everybody being back, I don’t plan on nobody not being” Fisher said when asked if Thomas was still out due to a virus. “...When they get back from injuries and they get back from things, they’ll be back.

“They’ll be back when they’re back, but at the same time I don’t expect any of them not to be back.”

Matt Thomas academic ineligibility starting to hit the news and it upsetting Jimbo bc he can't easily alter grades/lean on teachers:

"TALLAHASSEE -- Florida State linebacker Matthew Thomas has missed at least a week of preseason camp because of a virus and “other things” according to coach Jimbo Fisher.

Thomas, FSU’s starting linebacker, hasn’t been observed during portions of practice open to the media since last Tuesday. Fisher said it was originally a virus keeping him from the field, but the coach said Tuesday that Thomas’ absence was no longer attributed to an illness, although he didn’t go into any more specifics on why Thomas was out.

“There’s some other things going on with guys, but I plan on everybody being back, I don’t plan on nobody not being” Fisher said when asked if Thomas was still out due to a virus. “...When they get back from injuries and they get back from things, they’ll be back.

They’ll be back when they’re back, but at the same time I don’t expect any of them not to be back.”

Must be moonlighting as an FSU law student-- not because he dodged the question, but mostly because he sounds like an idiot.

They’ll be back when they’re back, but at the same time I don’t expect any of them not to be back.”

Must be moonlighting as an FSU law student-- not because he dodged the question, but mostly because he sounds like an idiot.

Sounds like Rumsfeld and Spicer got picked up by FSU foozeball.

“They’ll be back when they’re back, but at the same time I don’t expect any of them not to be back.”

What the **** did he just say?

Advertisement

Obvious he is working on mastering the double, triple, and quadruple negative:

"I don't plan on nobody not being"

"I don't expect any of them not to be back"

Obvious he is working on mastering the double, triple, and quadruple negative:

"I don't plan on nobody not being"

"I don't expect any of them not to be back"
"No, no, no, I wouldn't say I didn't have no knowledge my wife wasn't telling no recruits they couldn't not run the train on my daughters. I am just not saying nobody else didn't neither."

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Fisher trying to get them grades changed

Apparently Jimbo has until next week to cheat Matt Thomas grades into eligibility as teams need to submit rosters with eligible players to NCAA. Ton on heat on teachers to allow retaking of tests/make up missed assignments. Think Last Chance U + heavy cheating + pressuring teachers for the betterment of the football team.

Apparently Jimbo has until next week to cheat Matt Thomas grades into eligibility as teams need to submit rosters with eligible players to NCAA. Ton on heat on teachers to allow retaking of tests/make up missed assignments. Think Last Chance U + heavy cheating + pressuring teachers for the betterment of the football team.

The crazy thing is that at it's even gotten this far without the prof admitting he made a clerical error and adjusting the grade back to the A+ it should have been in the first place. I have every confidence jumbo will get it sorted out in time.

The crazy thing is that at it's even gotten this far without the prof admitting he made a clerical error and adjusting the grade back to the A+ it should have been in the first place. I have every confidence jumbo will get it sorted out in time.

If he were a backup or they had actual LB depth then he'd be declared ineligible...but he's a starter at a position of need so Jimbo has his hands tied...must cheat Nole scenario

Advertisement
Jimbo desperately trying to hide Matthew Thomas being academically ineligible from media/nation until he and his staff pressures enough teachers to change grades/retake tests late/"finish" late projects past due. Out of fear of having to answer questions on the MT6 situation he has kicked out all media the past few days and has not allowed any player interviews. Desperately trying to stop any leaks or info getting out. Just unreal how this program operates.

Still no MT6...Nole boards starting to get a bit rattled since they have yet to find a weak teacher to cheat him back into eligibility. All the while Jimbo is on full media lockdown mode until this gets resolved as he can ill afford for the media to start running with this story ahead of the big Bama game. First MT6 was "sick" then it's he has "other issues" and now it's completely remove the media so don't have to answer questions about him until we "fix" this. Knowing how FSU operates this will be cleaned up in a few days and MT6 will have the grades altered so he can play vs Bama but it sure is fun watching them always go though this type stuff given the pathetic culture at FSU.

He looked fine last week watching other students do the film for his class. He just watched them do the work.

Advertisement
Ruh Roh.

2nd unit on our D-line salivating.

Screen Shot 2017-08-23 at 12.30.10 AM.jpg

Their OL is going to get squashed by Bama...FSU's Tackles are highly suspect (one of them a converted DE named Leonard who was absolute dog sht last year) and they have a terrible C w almost zero depth. If they suffer a few injuries in that unit they are in a world of trouble. Bama and Cane DL's should feast on Francois bruised and battered carcass

Sorry for no link but it came from tomahawk nation, Jimbo said he still expects MT back soon. Guess those teachers are being stubborn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Their OL is going to get squashed by Bama...FSU's Tackles are highly suspect (one of them a converted DE named Leonard who was absolute dog sht last year) and they have a terrible C w almost zero depth. If they suffer a few injuries in that unit they are in a world of trouble. Bama and Cane DL's should feast on Francois bruised and battered carcass

So we all know that FSU's OL struggled mightily in pass protection last year. Francois got sacked and hit A LOT. But, an underappreciated fact is that they were suspect in runblocking, as well. Dalvin Cook was just that **** good, that he largely made things happen despite poor blocking.

One of my favorite tidbits I read in doing fantasy football research this year is the following:

Untitled.jpg

FSU's OL was the lowest graded runblocking unit out of all the teams that had RBs drafted this past season

Advertisement
Back