Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Ton of smoke about MT being ineligible...apparently been so for days now but coaches keeping it quiet until they press teachers to fix the situation.

Advertisement
Ton of smoke about MT being ineligible...apparently been so for days now but coaches keeping it quiet until they press teachers to fix the situation.

Oh yeah, there will be some grade...changing...soon...

Yup...if they can fix a rape and other criminal activities, they can fix grades.

Coaches forced Matt Thomas to be "sick" the past few practices as an excuse for his absence due to eligibility while they press teachers. Keep up the good work FSU Athletic Dept and Teachers

Advertisement

Yup...if they can fix a rape and other criminal activities, they can fix grades.

Coaches forced Matt Thomas to be "sick" the past few practices as an excuse for his absence due to eligibility while they press teachers. Keep up the good work FSU Athletic Dept and Teachers

**** if true they act like this ni99a ray lewis or some ****............I want him on the field he regular as ****

**** if true they act like this ni99a ray lewis or some ****............I want him on the field he regular as ****
LMAO so true MN.

Sent from my N9519 using Tapatalk

His backup LB is garbage...hence the "sick" excuses to help him cheat into eligibility. Jimbo gonna Jimbo

Advertisement
And Roberto Aguayo just cut. What a dumb decision to use a 2nd round pick on a kicker, TB. Couldn't hit the side of a barn in the NFL.

Advertisement
Lol at the jealousy...

Capture+_2017-08-13-07-33-25.jpg
Capture+_2017-08-13-07-33-40.jpg

When Hall, Pope, Silvera and others stick and someone like Tyson Campbell also joins our class, then what???

Edit: My bad... Wrong tears thread. Oh well... It's the thought that counts.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Matt Thomas still not at practice all week and now not even in attendance for 1st scrimmage. Jimbo hiding that dude until he leans on enough teachers to cheat. Notes fans about to drop a few tears tonight. Not looking for for them.

Jimbo is a real scum-sucker.

I feel a bit sorry for him for the fact that his cheating ***** of an ex-wife Candi was repeatedly schtupped by a Gator. Sad!

But he continues to double down on his own ****tiness. He's obviously completely morally bankrupt (even compared to St. Bobbeh!), but you won't find Nole fans saying a bad word about his bald ***. I truly hope that the 5'6" stack of **** Nick Saban does FSU dirty on Labor Day and that those greasy ***** go back to their prison dorms early the morning of September 17th at 1-2 with no consolation but the Waffle House on Tennessee Street they'll be solemnly visiting later that day.

Jimbo is a real scum-sucker.

I feel a bit sorry for him for the fact that his cheating ***** of an ex-wife Candi was repeatedly schtupped by a Gator. Sad!

But he continues to double down on his own ****tiness. He's obviously completely morally bankrupt (even compared to St. Bobbeh!), but you won't find Nole fans saying a bad word about his bald ***. I truly hope that the 5'6" stack of **** Nick Saban does FSU dirty on Labor Day and that those greasy ****s go back to their prison dorms early the morning of September 17th at 1-2 with no consolation but the Waffle House on Tennessee Street they'll be solemnly visiting later that day.

Amen

Advertisement
Back