Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Screenshot_20211205-130127.png

and this was literally the first post (I had to upvote)
Screenshot_20211205-130136.png

I’ll give them credit. While UF is more consistent with their flip machine and their Gaturd brand, FSU manages to always find new ways to appear insecure and out of touch.

Be true be you, FSU!
Agreed. UiF is a cult of the beyond delusional and they're constant purveyors of fantasy and abject nonsense. FSU is like a bunch of simpletons that awaken from a stupor due to huffing kerosene and immediately start throwing their own ***** against the wall before they pass out again.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Do those idiots not realize he won the conference 2 times in 4 years?

A long time ago when FSU had its winning streak against us and FSU was thumping its chest about UM being a dumpster fire and them being the kings of Florida, I thought of this scene.

honouring-yourself-gladiator.gif

Looks like that time has come.

I think FSpoo fans take the crown of delusional at the moment... They talk like corch Norvell is the second coming of Nick Saban and that "Mike got us". Yet they had two incredible bad seasons. Yes they won against us on a lucky win but they are talking how Miami is a dumpster fire with clearly the better talent on the roster and the better QB. How can you be so delusional? They struck gold with their DE transfer, the rest of the team is poo poo pretty much. Can't cope with that kind of delusion.

Advertisement
It's hilarious, they just went 3-6 and 5-7 and they still think Norvell is the second coming. If that was us we would have been calling for our coach's head. They're broke though so they really can't make a move. Out of the 3 schools they're in the worst position moving forward.

Advertisement
Agreed. UiF is a cult of the beyond delusional and they're constant purveyors of fantasy and abject nonsense. FSU is like a bunch of simpletons that awaken from a stupor due to huffing kerosene and immediately start throwing their own ***** against the wall before they pass out again.

Trumpy just burst out laughing and awoke Ms. TrumpyCane

Advertisement
Back