Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
We need to get these tears going because I need something to cheer me up.

Like wtf happened here? Travis gets sacked it looked like he was taking himself out the game norvell hollered at him to go in or stay down be cause he was hurt? Then once he is down I see norvell yell hey at the ref point to him laying down and in like a second Travis gets up and just walks off?? I didn’t watch the game so I don’t know context. Maybe they got a delay penalty and norvell was trying to say he was hurt??

Advertisement
Like wtf happened here? Travis gets sacked it looked like he was taking himself out the game norvell hollered at him to go in or stay down be cause he was hurt? Then once he is down I see norvell yell hey at the ref point to him laying down and in like a second Travis gets up and just walks off?? I didn’t watch the game so I don’t know context. Maybe they got a delay penalty and norvell was trying to say he was hurt??
He was hurting on the field so the ref made him go to the sidelines for at least one play. It's a new rule that the refs can make that call for player safety.

He was hurting on the field so the ref made him go to the sidelines for at least one play. It's a new rule that the refs can make that call for player safety.
I get that but why did norvell yell at Travis pointing to the field then Travis fell down like he was hurt then just got up? If the ref told him go to the sideline just go? Or was Travis trying to say he was hurt to not go back in?

I get that but why did norvell yell at Travis pointing to the field then Travis fell down like he was hurt then just got up? If the ref told him go to the sideline just go? Or was Travis trying to say he was hurt to not go back in?
Norvell obviously didn't know the rule. The ref sent him off the field and Norvell didn't understand why. When the ref told him why Norvell told him to lay down on the field so they could get an injured player time out.

Advertisement

He was trying to buy a few seconds for Milton to get his head right before taking a snap. He ended up throwing an INT on that first play

Advertisement
Capture0.JPG
Capture.JPG
Capture1.JPG
Capture2.JPG
Capture3.JPG
Capture4.JPG

:6fps6:

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back