Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

We've beaten these mouthbreathers by 59 points the most 2 games ans tbh we should've won by at least 70 and they still think they can beat us? Bruh I hate the Gaytors and those leprechauns but FSU just never fails to **** me off the most

Advertisement
This must have been what it was like for other programs coming here and seeing any semblance of positivity being posted here during the Golden era. So cringe.

Being proud another programs fan base mentioned your coach on their message board might be the saddest thing I’ve ever seen. That program has reached a level I didn’t think was possible.

Thinking the same thing.

One of the most pathetic things I’ve ever seen.

I mean, seriously? You're happy because a random anonymous porster from another fan base mentioned your coach?

That’s what you’re hanging your hat on?

This fan base is about as low as you can get.

Advertisement
This must have been what it was like for other programs coming here and seeing any semblance of positivity being posted here during the Golden era. So cringe.
It’s worse. When Golden was here, 6 or 7 wins was considered a failure. For them, 6 wins is a huge improvement. Every program has unrealistic fans but how anyone can look at that team and think that 8 or 9 wins is a possibility is just ludicrous. It’s going to take multiple upsets for them and to just be a .500 team.

Wtf? Did they forget we dropped 52 points on them last year and are bringing back our entire offense plus WR upgrade? I mean they can be markedly improved (they won’t) and still lose by 24 points. Anyone on that board penciling in more than 6 wins is smoking crack.
They said we beat them without their coach and their peg legged QB1 😂

Thinking the same thing.

One of the most pathetic things I’ve ever seen.

I mean, seriously? You're happy because a random anonymous porster from another fan base mentioned your coach?

That’s what you’re hanging your hat on?

This fan base is about as low as you can get.

I have a few Nole friends who think they'll be a little improved but are essentially just hoping to get to 6 wins and a bowl game but admit going 5-7 or worse is a realistic possibility.

One of them said he thinks Norvell is a stop gap for the next 2 seasons and then theyll part ways or fire him. The fans want Deion Sanders but someone he knows and trusts up high says the boosters are very leery of hiring him

Advertisement
I have a few Nole friends who think they'll be a little improved but are essentially just hoping to get to 6 wins and a bowl game but admit going 5-7 or worse is a realistic possibility.

One of them said he thinks Norvell is a stop gap for the next 2 seasons and then theyll part ways or fire him. The fans want Deion Sanders but someone he knows and trusts up high says the boosters are very leery of hiring him

That’s interesting. I didn’t know Deon was considered a legitimate coaching candidate for them. I think he still has a way to go before a P5 takes the chance. He would create a lot of buzz and excitement, that is for sure. We just don’t know if that translates, I personally don’t think it does

That’s interesting. I didn’t know Deon was considered a legitimate coaching candidate for them. I think he still has a way to go before a P5 takes the chance. He would create a lot of buzz and excitement, that is for sure. We just don’t know if that translates, I personally don’t think it does
Yeah, if he has two years to show it, we’ll have a better idea as seasons conclude as to him being viable but I’m with you. I don’t think he’s their answer.

Advertisement
Are you kidding me? It’s come to that? They’re worried about what other people say on rival’s boards?

Yup. I saw it in here or somewhere on their board about Bama fans showing “CMN” respect while the UM and UiF boards don’t.

👇

9DEBD959-4DA5-4F7A-95B8-44DB9CA88289.jpeg

Yup. I saw it in here or somewhere on their board about Bama fans showing “CMN” respect while the UM and UiF boards don’t.

Yeah, I remember that I think I read it yesterday or something. Slipped my mind. It’s absolutely ridiculous. I don’t care what anybody says we’ve never been that bad. We’ve been bad, but not anywhere close to that.

Advertisement

Me either but hes an alum for them and they think he will knock it out in recruiting and everything else. Apparently hes done or had some questionable things happen when he was coaching in Texas and he said the fsu alums are nervous about that

Advertisement
Back