Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
A84D2D44-5D73-43FF-B774-94E24510EEA4.jpeg
This jackass on campus waving an FSU flag

I think the img qb committing to fsu had more to do with his decommitment

So you swallowed the whole F$U **** and balls?

Just stop it with your passive-aggressive F$U fan bullcrap. Sure, when Miami has decommits, they are "actual" decommits, but when it happens to F$U, they try to call it "rescinding an offer".

It's all bullcrap. If a guy was good enough to give an offer and take a verbal, and then he leaves, it's a decommit. I could POSSIBLY give F$U a pass on a player that committed to Willie, but not for a guy that Norvell recruited.

I'm tired of the lies. If Marchiol knew that F$U would take 2 QBs (and he DID), then I'm not listening to the F$U excuses about "oh, Marchiol was expecting that they would take a QB much worse than him, not better than him".

This is an F$U Tears thread, not some retarded "F$U is my second-favorite school, so now I'm going to parrot the excuses for them, so that I can seem 'fair and balanced' and call UM fans names" thread.

Advertisement
It’s laughable how FSU fans on that board are questioning why UF and UM fans are spending time hating and making fun of them. It’s because you suck and your pride is completely gone. Any hope you think you have is all hype and everyone outside of Tallanastee knows it. There’s no better time to make fun of FSU in most of our lifetimes. What a bunch of a$$hats.

I assure F$U fans that my mocking is based solely on enjoying every last ounce of F$U misery, and NOT from any feelings of "fear" or "concern" about what F$U will do in the future.

But, hey, tell yourself whatever will let you sleep at night without sobbing.

So you swallowed the whole F$U **** and balls?

Just stop it with your passive-aggressive F$U fan bullcrap. Sure, when Miami has decommits, they are "actual" decommits, but when it happens to F$U, they try to call it "rescinding an offer".

It's all bullcrap. If a guy was good enough to give an offer and take a verbal, and then he leaves, it's a decommit. I could POSSIBLY give F$U a pass on a player that committed to Willie, but not for a guy that Norvell recruited.

I'm tired of the lies. If Marchiol knew that F$U would take 2 QBs (and he DID), then I'm not listening to the F$U excuses about "oh, Marchiol was expecting that they would take a QB much worse than him, not better than him".

This is an F$U Tears thread, not some retarded "F$U is my second-favorite school, so now I'm going to parrot the excuses for them, so that I can seem 'fair and balanced' and call UM fans names" thread.
Chill the f out. What the **** does me thinking Duffy committing to fsu, played into Marchiol de-committing have anything to do with passive fsu fan “crap“? you’re a moron

Advertisement
View attachment 147557This jackass on campus waving an FSU flag

Any possibility that he will walk past the baseball stadium and be pelted with rocks?

Or that there will be a "tragic" car accident where someone swerves to avoid hitting a turtle in the road and instead runs over this lesser life form?

This is absolutely a situation that demands a "good guy with a gun"...

Any possibility that he will walk past the baseball stadium and be pelted with rocks?

Or that there will be a "tragic" car accident where someone swerves to avoid hitting a turtle in the road and instead runs over this lesser life form?

This is absolutely a situation that demands a "good guy with a gun"...
The baseball team's season is as dead as this post my man

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back