Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
They’re in the situation they’re in because of Jimbo. He sold the team’s soul for that natty in 2013 and lost control over the program. The locker room has been a cesspool since. They need a top to bottom rebuild but the fans don’t have that kind of patience so they’ll continue to hire and fire guys after a couple of years until they can find someone to stabilize the program. It’s eerily similar to what happened here under Coker. It’s taken a long time and a bunch of trial and error just to get the team competitive again and we’re nowhere near out of the forest yet. It’s not a quick fix or an easy turnaround. Teams like Texas, USC, Tennessee, and until recently, Notre Dame have been floundering for over a decade now.

Respectfully disagree. Jimbo is a cumbag, but he repaired what Boobah left and left plenty of talent. fsu is at fault for not giving him what he wanted and he never would have started to look elsewhere and let things start to slip

Respectfully disagree. Jimbo is a cumbag, but he repaired what Boobah left and left plenty of talent. fsu is at fault for not giving him what he wanted and he never would have started to look elsewhere and let things start to slip
Agree but he also wanted a fresh start elsewhere and get away from all the mess with his ex wife.

This is where it gets fun....

Norvell has that kind of season or worse and you know people will start saying Norvell should be fired like Willie. If they don't fire him then Willie didnt get a fair chance at FSU and Norvell did.....

Uncle Luke will surely chime in
Best case scenario

Advertisement
Yeah, I don't think that this gets enough attention.

Miami fans (not all, but a significant number) yap about "win and they will come" and how we really need to win 10 or 11 games in this regular season just to have a shot at a good recruiting class.

Meanwhile, F$U fans act like they will have a consensus #1 class if they can go .500, as if the mere whiff of "progress" will be enough to make the recruits forget about horrible losses to ND (in Doak), Miami (in Doak), Florida (in Hogtown, but any recruit considering F$U can probably get a ticket for this game), and potentially 1 or 2 home losses to Louisville and/or NC State.

We already know how Clemson and UNC will play out as road games.

Sheeee-it, what "impressive" home games will F$U have for their recruits? Jacksonville State or UMass? Syracuse?

As for "oversigning", I just don't see it. On their board, they were talking about having one more spot for a transfer, thus if they max out 2021-and-prior IC numbers, they would be back to 25 for 2022.
Maybe they can throw caution to the wind and borrow from the 2022 signing class and sign 25 more transfers this summer.

This is where it gets fun....

Norvell has that kind of season or worse and you know people will start saying Norvell should be fired like Willie. If they don't fire him then Willie didnt get a fair chance at FSU and Norvell did.....

Uncle Luke will surely chime in
Luke already back on the Nole *******. He was promoting a FSU youth camp in Miami just last week.

They’re in the situation they’re in because of Jimbo. He sold the team’s soul for that natty in 2013 and lost control over the program. The locker room has been a cesspool since. They need a top to bottom rebuild but the fans don’t have that kind of patience so they’ll continue to hire and fire guys after a couple of years until they can find someone to stabilize the program. It’s eerily similar to what happened here under Coker. It’s taken a long time and a bunch of trial and error just to get the team competitive again and we’re nowhere near out of the forest yet. It’s not a quick fix or an easy turnaround. Teams like Texas, USC, Tennessee, and until recently, Notre Dame have been floundering for over a decade now.
With the portal though rebuilds shouldn’t take a long. FSU has to show some type of progress this year or it pushes them back another year.

Advertisement
With the portal though rebuilds shouldn’t take a long. FSU has to show some type of progress this year or it pushes them back another year.
The portal can help shore up short term deficiencies. We’ve certainly used it to our advantage here. Still, those transfers have to translate to wins if you want to attract the top level high school talent. I don’t think they could possibly be worse than last year but going from 2 wins to 4 or 5 wins won’t make a difference. Right now they’re in the bottom third of the ACC. The best they can hope for is to get into the middle third. Even that won’t save their recruiting class.

FSU is going to be lucky to be 7-5 this year. They'll try and sell that as progress but everyone should see right through it especially with a few blowouts coming from Clemson and 1 or 2 of Miami/UNC/ND.
7-5 would be massively overperforming expectations. 6 seems like the ceiling, and on a team with poor culture and not great talent we could easily see the wheels fall off if things get bad over there.

7-5 would be massively overperforming expectations. 6 seems like the ceiling, and on a team with poor culture and not great talent we could easily see the wheels fall off if things get bad over there.

I forgot to include UF in my blowout scenario but I think absolute best case with everything going their way is 7-5 with losses to the big 5 on their schedule (Clemson, Miami, UNC, ND, and UF).

If I'm betting I would say NC State and another team gets them so 5-7 would be my prediction for them. They suck and I hope every team realizes what a great opportunity it is to kick them while they're down.

Advertisement
I forgot to include UF in my blowout scenario but I think absolute best case with everything going their way is 7-5 with losses to the big 5 on their schedule (Clemson, Miami, UNC, ND, and UF).

If I'm betting I would say NC State and another team gets them so 5-7 would be my prediction for them. They suck and I hope every team realizes what a great opportunity it is to kick them while they're down.
Exactly. 7-5 assumes that they win every game they should win... no way.

I don’t even have faith in the canes doing that this year. And our roster is light years ahead of theirs outside of lb

You know this season is going to be epic for that clown college for girls. So much so that I couldn't pass an opportunity to sign up for Vip access so we can all enjoy the misery of that dumpster fire in trailerhassee together. So sit back and enjoy the many laughs at the tears, the meltdowns and implosions of fsu football.

You know this season is going to be epic for that clown college for girls. So much so that I couldn't pass an opportunity to sign up for Vip access so we can all enjoy the misery of that dumpster fire in trailerhassee together. So sit back and enjoy the many laughs at the tears, the meltdowns and implosions of fsu football.

Not all heroes wear capes.

Advertisement
Screenshot_20210422-111139_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20210422-111215_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20210422-111238_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20210422-111404_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20210422-111412_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20210422-111457_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20210422-111520_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20210422-111527_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20210422-111603_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20210422-111722_Samsung Internet.jpg

At least one of them in that thread has some humble pie.

“Miami is a sad program. They know we will be back real soon.” - I don’t think some of their fans realize how bad their situation is right now.

“Winners focus on winning. Losers focus on winners.” - That one is hilarious considering they just finished a season with only 3 wins. Who is doing more winning? That wasn’t even possible for Miami during the Shannon and Golden era.

“Miami is so jealous right now.” - Jealous of what exactly?

Delusionoles at it again.

Advertisement
Back