Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
I was pretty sure the entire program had already opted out.
Seems highly unlikely that they play another game this year. None on the schedule currently, and players dropping like flies. Almost makes you wonder if they're being asked to opt out so they can duck any possibility of playing, and of course losing, another game.

Yeah players opting out sounds stupid. Isn’t there season over? Clemson and UVA aren’t rescheduling. So maybe they get lucky and Miami Palmetto want to give it a go? Lol

I just can’t believe their entire class hasn’t fallen apart... imagine if this was Miami. I’m not sure we would sign a single player
Their class is terrible. And it is falling apart.

Jennings - decommitted
Altameyer - decommitted
Cooper - not going to sign in December

They're now taking commits from players with no other P5 offers. Plus 20+ opt outs/transfers.

They legit are going to have trouble fielding a team next year. It's worse than anything we ever went through imo

Advertisement
I just can’t believe their entire class hasn’t fallen apart... imagine if this was Miami. I’m not sure we would sign a single player
Give it time.... This year with COVID a lot of classes are already **** close to full. They have 1 kid in the top 250 committed and are ranked #33. The top kids already bounced because they had guaranteed landing spots. The on the fringe top 300 players will likely be looking but want to have a spot locked up before they jump ship as they spots with other schools may now be taken by similar players.

Advertisement
They should be penalized by the ACC and receive a reduction in TV revenue if they can’t play and everyone else does.
From what their insiders say, FWIW, they're missing out on $$ with every cancelation and that's really their only motivation to try and play at this point. They were broke before COVID. This can't be good for them if it's costing them even more $$.

I don't think I've ever seen a program fall this far this fast. They are only 3 years removed from winning the Orange Bowl and signing the 6th class in the country. They won a natty and played in the playoffs only 6 years ago. Now they might be the worst team in the ACC. Nole tears will be shed
Fixed it for you.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Capture.PNG

:6fps6:

Their class is terrible. And it is falling apart.

Jennings - decommitted
Altameyer - decommitted
Cooper - not going to sign in December

They're now taking commits from players with no other P5 offers. Plus 20+ opt outs/transfers.

They legit are going to have trouble fielding a team next year. It's worse than anything we ever went through imo

it’s much worse. They are:

-recruiting at a near g5 level now. They’ve plummeted from a national recruiting power to one that’s losing caché all over its home state.
-are avoiding getting their asses kicked by blaming covid which is the ultimate cowardly move
-still dealing with massive buyouts
-don’t even have sanctions or law breaking news that’s even caused their current state. They’ve totally self destructed.
-they’re literally 3 years away at the minimum from being competitive again if their current class stands. Last years class had a few good guys but a ton of filler. Same for two years ago. Lots of filler. So they will have had 3 years straight of just okay to mediocre recruiting classes.

Advertisement
Back