Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

FB_IMG_1600537969934.jpg

Advertisement
I can see the future News on Warchant.....
Semenholes find their savior; go to portal to get commitment from Tate "The Great" Martell.
Currently he is unavailable for interviews, as he out looking at various Sororities for housing.
I Felta Delta seems to be the favorite.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I know they lost to GT but unlike a lot of you guys I don't put that on Norvelle. That roster is complete trash. Unbalanced over rated shiit. They have nothing in the qb room, the worst OL in college football, their starting running back is a transfer from a mediocre program that wasn't good enough to see the field there, same at TE. Literally the only player on their offense that would crack our 2 deep is Terry. The defense is better than the O but thin at most positions and as we have seen here in recent years it doesn't matter how good your D is if the O doesn't put up 30 a game it is difficult to be better than a 500 team.

If there is anyone who understands football in that athletic department they must know that this started out as a four year rebuild and with the way they are recruiting this year (blame covid i guess) it has stretched into a 5 yr rebuild.
But, but, but … the pundits said they're moving in the right direction.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back