Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

I was mistakenly looking at the 2020 class on 247sports.

Our 2021 class is currently rated 8th, although I'm not going to count on it finishing there. I think we all know that the Richt and Diaz classes always slowly trend downward until signing day. Although maybe COVID will help prevent defections this year-who knows.

Last edited:
Advertisement

2AB2BE42-3724-4F45-9D66-8A86821632A2.gif

Its funny how this only applies to us. Why isn't Florida keeping all the central Florida recruits home? Why is FSU not keeping all the North Florida, South Alabama, and South Georgia recruits at home? Strange how Covid only affects Miami, right.... 🤔

It’s unbelievable. And apparently we have our own nebulizer and told kids we went undefeated last season.

If past season was a major part of the calculation then we’d go 0/5 with palmetto.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Man, what are those fools smok'n? Better watch out, they're stealing the Gata flip machine!View attachment 126681

Let me see if I understand this dipsh!te.

First, he assumes that F$U can beat GaTech.

Second, he believes that the only differential that will allow F$U to beat UM is the loss of Greg Rousseau. Besides, wasn't Jamarcus Chatman a higher rated recruit than Greg Rousseau? And why do we even need our best DL, I don't even think F$U has any running backs.

Third, he somehow thinks that a MASSIVE 3-0 season, with impressive wins over Samford and GaTech, would compel "tasty" recruits to flipz to F$U? And not to UiF?

Oh, lord, the stuff you read on the F$U (and UiF) boards...

Let me see if I understand this dipsh!te.

First, he assumes that F$U can beat GaTech.

Second, he believes that the only differential that will allow F$U to beat UM is the loss of Greg Rousseau. Besides, wasn't Jamarcus Chatman a higher rated recruit than Greg Rousseau? And why do we even need our best DL, I don't even think F$U has any running backs.

Third, he somehow thinks that a MASSIVE 3-0 season, with impressive wins over Samford and GaTech, would compel "tasty" recruits to flipz to F$U? And not to UiF?

Oh, lord, the stuff you read on the F$U (and UiF) boards...

Also apparently thinks Miami is a home game for FSU

20200809_093954.jpg

Advertisement
Back