Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Advertisement
1587733898707.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah, if anyone doubts that Jimbo created a rape factory, just look at Rapeis and Telvin and the guys who destroyed iPhones to cover up the evidence...
He said had to take time away from football to get his body right and spend time with his family. That’s an FSU player hint for I need more time to focus my efforts on trying to bang your HS daughters.

Florida States 2021 qb commit gained his unanimous fourth star and brings them to....

FORTY. and not a florida forty either a real dead *** 40th in the nation.

Bama is in the 40s too. We all know they’ll pick it up but with all the spawn from the slime of saban and his non spawn in the sec and growing bags I think Bama will struggle to get into the top 5 recruiting this year.

back to fsu I was a norvell fan before he joined fsu but I really think they’re going to struggle in recruiting unless he lights it on fire his first year. They have talent but the cultural issues alone are going to be hard enough to turn around immediately. They’re going to have to pick it up a lot because unlike Bama I just don’t see them improving a lot in recruiting unless again they have a surprisingly good first year.

Advertisement
Bama is in the 40s too. We all know they’ll pick it up but with all the spawn from the slime of saban and his non spawn in the sec and growing bags I think Bama will struggle to get into the top 5 recruiting this year.

back to fsu I was a norvell fan before he joined fsu but I really think they’re going to struggle in recruiting unless he lights it on fire his first year. They have talent but the cultural issues alone are going to be hard enough to turn around immediately. They’re going to have to pick it up a lot because unlike Bama I just don’t see them improving a lot in recruiting unless again they have a surprisingly good first year.
Bama was way behind in recruiting the year they started rarely signing day as well. They finished second behind uga. They even had a projected high draft pick or two come back for their senior year. Never underestimate saban and his lot of bagmen. As for fspoo they’re gonna have to impress early or it’s a wrap. Same for us. Coming out sluggish will hurt us quite a bit.

Difference is Bama is in the top 3 of a lot of top prospects and only has 3 commits right now. The top prospects are the ones who really like to "enjoy" the process and wait to commit later in the cycle. FSU isn't in play for the same caliber athlete Bama is. Bama always starts slow, then closes fast.

Advertisement
Back