Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Yep. They're most likely going to only have 9 on-field assistants because they want to keep Kelly and let him be the recruiting coordinator.

Briles - OC/QB
Pimp - RB
Telly - TE
Dugans - WR
Clements - OL

Barnett - DC/DB
Woodie - LB
O'Dell - DL
Snyder - Special teams & possibly some other role

And then maybe Kelly does something with some position group because he is still the 10th coach. Can't imagine he never steps on the field, but the bottom line is:

1. This isn't a huge deal, more than anything it's just another example that
  2. Willie is retarded, at best

I mean, what's stopping them from firing Kelly and hiring him back in a different role? Not like other programs are beating down Kelly's door. He was a bad hire last year. FSU is the only program that wants the guy.

Advertisement
I mean, what's stopping them from firing Kelly and hiring him back in a different role? Not like other programs are beating down Kelly's door. He was a bad hire last year. FSU is the only program that wants the guy.

Kelly has to remain an on field coach for a minimum of 2 years before he can be transferred to an off field position according to NCAA rules. If he transfers now the kids that he recruited to FSU will become ineligible to play. This rule was created to keep college coaches from rewarding high school coaches with jobs for funneling players to them.

Signed,

Peruche

Please tell me what the Ncaa has done to help us??? Lol

Kelly has to remain an on field coach for a minimum of 2 years before he can be transferred to an off field position according to NCAA rules. If he transfers now the kids that he recruited to FSU will become ineligible to play. This rule was created to keep college coaches from rewarding high school coaches with jobs for funneling players to them.

Signed,

Peruche

I remember that rule being announced a year or two ago. Sounds like they'll just have to part ways with Kelly altogether. IMO, the NCAA is doing them a favor by forcing them to fire Kelly anyway.

Advertisement
I remember that rule being announced a year or two ago. Sounds like they'll just have to part ways with Kelly altogether. IMO, the NCAA is doing them a favor by forcing them to fire Kelly anyway.

Seems like they like Kelly on their board because he's their head recruiter. This is just Willie being Willie...

Didnt this rule actually come from willy hiring michael johnson jr father? I think I remember Harbough and Taggart both offering his dad a job to land him. If so, that makes this rule burning taggart so much better.

I definitely think it had to do with Harbaugh didn't he hire rashan Gary High School coach

So clown *** Taggart wanted Dugans that bad that he would risk playing with one less on field coach than the rest of the country. What a joke he is.

And lol at those FSU fans mad claiming the NCAA has it out for them when they've gotten a slap on the wrist for a lot of ****. ****, their last title is thanks to the NCAA not doing anything to crablegs.

Advertisement
[QUOTE="Canes2082, post: 3910131, member: 5943"
I definitely think it had to do with Harbaugh didn't he hire rashan Gary High School coach
[/QUOTE]

I really cant remember but I feel like it was about mjj. I am probably wrong but these tears are all good.

So clown *** Taggart wanted Dugans that bad that he would risk playing with one less on field coach than the rest of the country. What a joke he is.

And lol at those FSU fans mad claiming the NCAA has it out for them when they've gotten a slap on the wrist for a lot of ****. ****, their last title is thanks to the NCAA not doing anything to crablegs.

I guarantee you willie had no idea about the rule when he hired dugans.

One of the worst P5 coaches ever.

Advertisement
Was when Harbaugh hired Devin Bush's father

Ok I just looked it up. As I understand it, looks like the the devin bush thing started the rule, but it wasn't passed until the summer after johnson took the job at oregon. Anyways, back to our scheduled tears.

Advertisement
Back