Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
IMG_20181007_095503.jpg

Advertisement
I love the irrationality. Referees favor Miami? That's a comical notion. Francois isn't good enough? The kid is talented and tough as nails. Not his fault his line would be decent in the MAC and he doesn't have playmakers. But my favorite is the guy saying USF has more talent than FSU and that Taggart needs a few years to get rid of Jimbo's leftovers.

I know we'd have the same irrational **** on here if we lost yesterday though. ****, we had a lot of it (myself included) during the first three quarters. The reality is we are just better than them right now though. We played poorly enough to spot them a huge lead they didn't really earn (200 total yards!) and then finally got engaged and dominated them.

I love the irrationality. Referees favor Miami? That's a comical notion. Francois isn't good enough? The kid is talented and tough as nails. Not his fault his line would be decent in the MAC and he doesn't have playmakers. But my favorite is the guy saying USF has more talent than FSU and that Taggart needs a few years to get rid of Jimbo's leftovers.

I know we'd have the same irrational **** on here if we lost yesterday though. ****, we had a lot of it (myself included) during the first three quarters. The reality is we are just better than them right now though. We played poorly enough to spot them a huge lead they didn't really earn (200 total yards!) and then finally got engaged and dominated them.

You can't reason with FSU fans. They're gonna stick to their narrative no matter what. It's the only way they can get through the day at this point.

Complaining about the illegal forward pass call. Lol. Go ahead and take that TD, we still had the ball first and goal at the 1 at the end of the game and would have won 35-34. They weren’t keeping us out, not with that shook *** team. And that’s not even talking about the rest of the shlt calls that went their way.

Advertisement
If you want to really twist the knife in them, find an FSU fan, say, "Gee, tough game. You guys might've beat us if Jimbo Fisher was still your coach!"

Then immediately walk away.

That hissing noise you'll hear is steam coming out of their ears.

I knew they would blame that forward pass call as the reason they lost! Truth is refs never give us calls and they missed a bunch tonight with the face mask, horse collar, and continuous holding!

Yup. When you get away with several calls, don't start blaming refs when one doesn't go your way. Even though the forward pass penalty looked legit (was close). The call that ****ed me off was Joe Jackson's sack on Frenchie where it clearly was a fumble in their own red zone. If we get that call and score, it's a completely different game at the end.

Advertisement
Complaining about the illegal forward pass call. Lol. Go ahead and take that TD, we still had the ball first and goal at the 1 at the end of the game and would have won 35-34. They weren’t keeping us out, not with that shook *** team. And that’s not even talking about the rest of the shlt calls that went their way.

Agree 💯. I was just about to post this. It’s a shame they called back the clearly illegal forward pass. The only way we could’ve stuck the dagger in deeper and made the tears flow longer today is if we came back and won the game as time expired. Poor little Dora, Swiper swiped her backpack 🎒.

Advertisement
Yup. When you get away with several calls, don't start blaming refs when one doesn't go your way. Even though the forward pass penalty looked legit (was close). The call that ****ed me off was Joe Jackson's sack on Frenchie where it clearly was a fumble in their own red zone. If we get that call and score, it's a completely different game at the end.

In addition to that terrible call on JJ’s sack, the amount of blatant holding on our DL that they got away with was the worst I have seen against the Canes and that’s a high bar to surpass.

In addition to that terrible call on JJ’s sack, the amount of blatant holding on our DL that they got away with was the worst I have seen against the Canes and that’s a high bar to surpass.

Yeah it was crazy watching them replay JJ's sack a dozen times while not mentioning that he still got to Francois, despite the blatant hold that we were seeing over and over.

Advertisement
Back