Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
They are so jacked and wound up about that double pass play its unreal. I mean the butthurt is so strong about that. They actually are saying ACC refs cater to the Miami Hurricanes.

....They do?

Ridiculous ..... if anyone can complain of **** officiating, it is us... those ***loons got away with plenty

Please get them a bag of tampons for their ghey turnover purse ...

Advertisement
So Asante is too short at safety so the solution is to match him up on Cager, a **** near 6'6" WR.... Riiiiiiiiiiiight.

Screenshot_2018-10-07-08-34-06.png

Advertisement
I knew they would blame that forward pass call as the reason they lost! Truth is refs never give us calls and they missed a bunch tonight with the face mask, horse collar, and continuous holding!

Probably already discussed but with the BS holding call on the Walton touchdown 2 years ago we can call it even. Refs favor Canes, gtfoh with that garbage.

Advertisement
Probably already discussed but with the BS holding call on the Walton touchdown 2 years ago we can call it even. Refs favor Canes, gtfoh with that garbage.

I do forgot that play. Same scenario. Same outcome with a 1 point win. This time it was for the good guys.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back