Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
My dream scenario is where we’re up by 50 and they put Weldon in to end the game and he purposely pitches the ball to a Nole defender just so they can take the purse out while down 50 and the whole stadium goes insane laughing

Advertisement
My dream scenario is where we’re up by 50 and they put Weldon in to end the game and he purposely pitches the ball to a Nole defender just so they can take the purse out while down 50 and the whole stadium goes insane laughing

But right after he pitches the ball to the Nole defender Weldon lights him the f*ck up

And then the turnover is negated as a late flag comes in that FSU had 12 guys on the field. So the Nole defender has to take the purse off AND slink back onto the field as 60000+ laugh uproariously.

Screenshot_2018-10-01_121938.jpg
i remember the days this week would be slander and be a nightmare on their site smh coward ******* talking reckless

Advertisement
The most FSU diehard homer I grew up with said “You’re going to mop the floor with us” after they beat Louisville. Not one Nole has talked smack to me at all. You can hear pins drop. Most years it’s non-stop day and night all week. Point being...The Nole message boards are getting exponentially more delusional by the minute.

Advertisement
The most FSU diehard homer I grew up with said “You’re going to mop the floor with us” after they beat Louisville. Not one Nole has talked smack to me at all. You can hear pins drop. Most years it’s non-stop day and night all week. Point being...The Nole message boards are getting exponentially more delusional by the minute.

Same here with any of the Noles I'm forced to be around. I really think they've settled on hoping to beat the Gheyturds as their Super Bowl this year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back