Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

My introduction to Willie was when he was coaching at USF and ESPN brought him on for their All-22 coaches broadcast of a title game. He brought nothing to the table but corny platitudes and cliche generalizations. Corches reveal themselves when they speak and I have a hard time believing that guy isn't a corch.

Conversely Pat Narduzzi was an impressive analyst and he shut down our offense last season with a good scheme and Malik's help of course..

Advertisement
Maphoney Queerson has went off the rails with his nonsense in this thread.

Take that bs over to warchant , they’re the only ones who’d buy this foolishness.

Maphoney Queerson has went off the rails with his nonsense in this thread.

Take that bs over to warchant , they’re the only ones who’d buy this foolishness.
I'm fairly certain he's a shrink or something close to that based on ancient arguments I had with him. I want to book an appointment with him. Since I moved from Richmond to Maryland I have a couple of openings. I'm admittedly functional but fûcked up. When I talk to him, it will be about his insatiable need to be defending Willi Vanilli...in this thread.

If a dude posts defenses and other positive shît about Mullet in Gator Tears, me-n-the boys are torching his ***. Fûck F$U, fûck the gaytors and fûck Willie Vanilli & Dam Mullet. Fûck everyone that's not about this U. This blasphemous shît in a Tears thread is disgraceful. Enough.

That’s the problem with the nole tears thread.
“Cane” fans defending the enemy instead of making fun of the enemy.

That’s the problem with the nole tears thread.
“Cane” fans defending the enemy instead of making fun of the enemy.
It's unacceptable. I don't come in here regularly but I'm shocked that this is allowed. It ****es me off. There's a sanctuary to hate on the gaytes without this bullshît. Why not here regarding the semenholes??? WTF?!

Advertisement
It's unacceptable. I don't come in here regularly but I'm shocked that this is allowed. It ****es me off. There's a sanctuary to hate on the gaytes without this bullshît. Why not here regarding the semenholes??? WTF?!

You should have stopped by a few months ago. We had a couple of retards in here trying to claim Tallahassee had hotter girls then Miami.

Already mentioned, but the numbers look like this...

023AE54E-B78C-4199-A09F-630D7AB3DEDE.jpeg

Nah...

I've been responding to posts, this isn't really about defending WT for me. Just a lot of misplaced feelings and bullsh!t arguments that aren't supported by fact. Take you for instance; what exactly triggered your emotional reply and what facts do you offer to support your conclusion?

"Meanwhile, comments on Taggart mostly surrounded jealously that he obtained a job like FSU despite not necessarily putting the resume on paper that some others have to this point in their careers."

The same article used to rebuke me concludes comments around WT are fueled by jealousy and have nothing to do with his coaching ability. Why are you trying so hard? Why don't you go find something to disprove what I stated and you can quote my previous posts for context if you want. Otherwise it's just your delicate feelings and, no offense, you need to come off all that.

Bring something to the thread. Construct a cohesive argument and teach me something!
Read the title of the thread. I don’t give a flying fvck if Willie Taggart is Vince Lombardi. Take your cohesive arguments and crawl over to warchant where you belong.

Advertisement
But Taggert won 10 games with Florida talent vs terrible competition. Sure guys like Strong, Kiffin, Butch, and Frost all had better improvements in year one than Taggert. But in year four with a good QB Willie made a bowl

Pay attention...

That's not the basis of the discussion and never was. I said his guys play hard, he'll recruit well, and they won't be pushovers in year 3. Nothing presented here over the last several hours can refute that, including a misrepresented poll of coaches who believe his job makes him overrated but readily admit that Taggart can coach football.
"Not that he isn't good -- he's won. But usually when you get a job like Florida State, it's because you've won some championships or done something really amazing."

thanks for your contribution. :durantunimpressed:
I dare anyone to find a poster on any teams message board that has gone this far out of his way to defend their fiercest rival’s new coach who recruits in the same state.
One or two post I get it. But dude you’re borderline gurgling tagert babies in your throat by now.
We went head to head with fspoo with folden as our coach and kept it pretty close for a few of those. So I’ll ask you since your the Taggart whisperer: will this team be better than Jimbos or worse? If he can’t recruit as good as jumbo then your implying that he’s a better coach and take lesser or equal talented kids to a natty.

“Recruit well and won’t be a pushover” is the definition of the big 3 for the last 20 years.
It’s the fugging state of Florida where you can throw a rock and hit a potential 1st rounder.

Advertisement
All I know is if you hired a coach for the hurricanes with the similar acumen to taggart or just flat out hired him .. in all seriousness I would give up being a canes fan I’m so glad we have richt I cannot take another gimmick like that .. that alone tells you how much of a joke of a coach taggart is

Advertisement
**** the Semenholes. **** Willie ***gert. **** anyone who wears a semenholes t-shirt, and their mother, and their grandmother. And **** anyone who walks into a Tears thread spitting even the slightest bit of sympathy for the enemy.

#DoSomething

Attachments

• 585D83AE-32A0-47FB-83BC-DE250096F93E.jpeg
    585D83AE-32A0-47FB-83BC-DE250096F93E.jpeg
    249.6 KB · Views: 273
  • 485D6494-69EF-410C-8E7A-D42D0172B94C.jpeg
    485D6494-69EF-410C-8E7A-D42D0172B94C.jpeg
    241.8 KB · Views: 275
Advertisement
Back