Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Its between Deion or Rod Woodson for best all time cb. Might give the edge slightly to Rod for being a superior tackler, but I wouldnt argue w anyine who says Deion.

Deion also had one of the all time trophy wives w Pilar. Got ****.

Advertisement
Its between Deion or Rod Woodson for best all time cb. Might give the edge slightly to Rod for being a superior tackler, but I wouldnt argue w anyine who says Deion.

Deion also had one of the all time trophy wives w Pilar. Got ****.

I started to post Rod pre acl was maybe the closest I've seen to DS. But he'd knock you out as a cb, he made a flawless transition to S. Loved that guy.

Delusional Nole fans now claiming Manny Diaz called Willie Vanillie to inquire about the FSU DC position...can't make this stuff up

Advertisement
Delusional Nole fans now claiming Manny Diaz called Willie Vanillie to inquire about the FSU DC position...can't make this stuff up

Might not be a bad thing considering teams know how to attack Manny's defense now. Unlikely though.

Link?

Last edited:

Might not be a bad thing considering teams know how to attack Manny's defense now. Unlikely though.

Link?

If he left I would snatch up Corey Raymond and have Co-Defensive Coordinators with Kul. That was my pick from the beginning when Richt was looking for coaches. Cuz if Manny gone Banda gone. Don’t think it happens but that’s my story.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
RB - Patrick, DT - Christmas and WR - Tate still need to decide

Tate could end up the 1st WR off the board. He’s an idiot if he doesn’t go pro. This years WR class is awful.

Yeah...he's 99.9% gone. Patrick seems on the fence. After watching the 2 headed monster at UGA last week he may stay put. But will most certainly take a back seat to Akers

Link?

If he left I would snatch up Corey Raymond and have Co-Defensive Coordinators with Kul. That was my pick from the beginning when Richt was looking for coaches. Cuz if Manny gone Banda gone. Don’t think it happens but that’s my story.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd be okay with that since Raymond is a elite DB coach. He would probably be the DC/DB coach. We might end up as a 3-4 team but if it a 3-4 team that looked like LSU then sign me up. We'd have heat seeking DB again in the run game while losing a liability LB coach in the process.

Last edited:
Deion Sanders i the best cb to ever play the game of football. All what you posted means sh*t to be honest. We trotted out Paul Williams as our db coach recently.

Dont think Deion would be a coach at fsu...but i dont think he would fail at it completely.

Is he? I'm too young to have seen prime Deion but he played in an era where the rules favored DBs much more than now and he was a poor tackler. I'd put Champ Bailey ahead based on that and there are a few playing now that could contend but I won't name names cause they all should have been Canes.

Anyways from what I've seen of Deion coaching in the camp circuit he has a wealth of positional knowledge and a knack for teaching so I think he'd be a great DB coach. DB coaching is mostly about teaching technique rather than scheme so good DBs generally make good position coaches right away.

Deion is the best cover guy ever and it's not close. Dude was on an island all game , and qbs went games at a time without trying him. Which made all his int's/ pick 6's so impressive. Champ is nowhere near his universe.

Actually imo nobody is close to his universe.

Darrelle Revis for about a year or 2

Not even close. Revis never even had half the athleticism of Neon Deion and no where near the ints.

Advertisement
I was under the impression that a tears thread did not include sucking off ex players........even if they are the best of all time.....

Getting Sanders would be a huge coup for Willie.

Imagine him going into a living room to recruit a kid. We have no one on staff who can compete with that.

Advertisement
Deion Sanders i the best cb to ever play the game of football. All what you posted means sh*t to be honest. We trotted out Paul Williams as our db coach recently.

Dont think Deion would be a coach at fsu...but i dont think he would fail at it completely.

Is he? I'm too young to have seen prime Deion but he played in an era where the rules favored DBs much more than now and he was a poor tackler. I'd put Champ Bailey ahead based on that and there are a few playing now that could contend but I won't name names cause they all should have been Canes.

Anyways from what I've seen of Deion coaching in the camp circuit he has a wealth of positional knowledge and a knack for teaching so I think he'd be a great DB coach. DB coaching is mostly about teaching technique rather than scheme so good DBs generally make good position coaches right away.

Deion is the best cover guy ever and it's not close. Dude was on an island all game , and qbs went games at a time without trying him. Which made all his int's/ pick 6's so impressive. Champ is nowhere near his universe.

Actually imo nobody is close to his universe.

Darrelle Revis for about a year or 2

Not even close. Revis never even had half the athleticism of Neon Deion and no where near the ints.

lol @ revis...who my dolphins routinely burned with guys lie Ted Ginn and the family.
Deion Sanders and its not even close......completely shut down a side of the field...that revis island sh*t was a facade...We have former coaches who literally state they told their qbs to NOT throw at Deion. He was a blanket. Deion was **** near 38 yrs old and still getting pick 6 at corner. I have no clue where or what revis is doing now..he fell off a cliff maybe 3 years ago lol

Screenshot_20180104-082503.jpgI don't think I even have to say anything about this

Advertisement
Back