Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Can somebody for the love of God explain how Noles fans are so obsessed with Norvell? Is he some kind of sorcerer that's tricked them all into thinking he's good?

I watched that Louisville game thinking, "geez, these are like games we used to play when I knew we would be going 7-5 or 6-6". The comments I'm reading are ready to crown him the next Bobby Bowden. They're **** close to being 1-2 this year against AWFUL competition.

...I just don't get it.
The comments on YT are golden. Them FSU fans think they are back. That team looks slow and unathletic lol, dudes struggled with UL cmon man. Norvell getting an extension you hate to see it.

Advertisement
I don’t care what anyone says Fsu is no better this year. They are still a 7-6 type team. But I almost hope they get to 8-5 because that’s “progress” and will get Norvell another year. Meanwhile the two wins this year haven’t shown progress they’ve just been the benefactor of 2 other awful teams doing everything they can to lose.

I don’t care what anyone says Fsu is no better this year. They are still a 7-6 type team. But I almost hope they get to 8-5 because that’s “progress” and will get Norvell another year. Meanwhile the two wins this year haven’t shown progress they’ve just been the benefactor of 2 other awful teams doing everything they can to lose.
7-6 would be progress.

They got lucky on the scheduling a bit, getting LSU in LSUs first game, while FSU had a warmup game. LSU beats them right now, easily. Now they have another horrible ACC team, BC, following what could be the only other team to lose to FSU by being so bad.

They got lucky on the scheduling a bit, getting LSU in LSUs first game, while FSU had a warmup game. LSU beats them right now, easily. Now they have another horrible ACC team, BC, following what could be the only other team to lose to FSU by being so bad.

Correct, but then their next 5 games are Wake, @ NC State, Clemson, GT, and @ Miami.

I think 4-0 is going to becoming 5-4 in a month's time.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Correct, but then their next 5 games are Wake, @ NC State, Clemson, GT, and @ Miami.

I think 4-0 is going to becoming 5-4 in a month's time.
Not to mention, they play Syracuse and UF at the end of the year. Both of those teams are good enough to beat them. I think they end up 6-6.

Not to mention, they play Syracuse and UF at the end of the year. Both of those teams are good enough to beat them. I think they end up 6-6.

How glorious would it be for them to go from 4-0 to 6-6?

I still think they win 7 games. But I certainly won't be upset if your prediction comes to fruition.

How glorious would it be for them to go from 4-0 to 6-6?

I still think they win 7 games. But I certainly won't be upset if your prediction comes to fruition.
If I had to bet I would also say 7-5. My reason for saying 6-6 is because I think that luck eventually runs out. They got lucky bounces against LSU and Louisville that were vital for winning those games. You can't replicate that in every game.

Advertisement
Did the extent of the injuries to Travis and Verse ever come out? Verse is a game changer. They got DE's in the portal 2 years in a row who will play on Sundays.
It's kind of a curse and a gift at the same time, yea they get a good player, but he is most likely one and done. Rumor was Jermaine Johnson thought about coming to Miami, but Manny asked him to do two years and he would only do one.

If I had to bet I would also say 7-5. My reason for saying 6-6 is because I think that luck eventually runs out. They got lucky bounces against LSU and Louisville that were vital for winning those games. You can't replicate that in every game.

They could easily be 1-2, but 3-0 is a good start for them. They're really drinking the Kool Aid now. They're just too dumb to realize that they're an average team.

Advertisement
They’re us in 2013. Maybe the streak goes longer, but eventually they will run into a brick wall. And then it all falls apart.

Barely get bad by bad teams, scream back and then the floor collapses the next year. We can all hope that will result in them giving Norvell an extension.

FSU's schedule is weak enough to allow them to win a good number of games.

GT, Louisiana, and BC are atrocious. FSU will beat them easily (3-0).

NCSCU and Clemson are probable losses (0-2).

Wake, Miami, UiF, Syracuse are toss ups (let's say 2-2). We should win, but could very easily lose that game.

That's 8-4, which is a serious improvement for them, and very likely lands Norvell another year.

I don't think their roster is very strong, and their recruiting class is highly uneven (again), but the optics are trending up.

Advertisement
Back