Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

If they are going to say that, why stop there?

“My analysis on this roster - run through my Apple II BASIC algorithm - shows no weaknesses. None. To me, the question of 2022 is not whether we will win games. It’s clear we win them all. Rather, it is how many points - if any - that we allow.

In my mind the championship is already won. The analysis clearly indicates that as so. Coach Norvell’s greatest and perhaps only challenge is to keep his players from becoming bored along the way.”
I just have no idea how a team who lost to jackonville state AND has Jordan Travis returning as QB could say "no major weaknesses".. that's a whole new level of delusion that I'm not familiar with.

Advertisement
1653669302186.png

1653669263787.png

1653669609981.png

Give it to me @TheOriginalCane!!

Denver Nuggets Sport GIF by NBPA

Advertisement
If they are going to say that, why stop there?

“My analysis on this roster - run through my Apple II BASIC algorithm - shows no weaknesses. None. To me, the question of 2022 is not whether we will win games. It’s clear we win them all. Rather, it is how many points - if any - that we allow.

In my mind the championship is already won. The analysis clearly indicates that as so. Coach Norvell’s greatest and perhaps only challenge is to keep his players from becoming bored along the way.”
Fortran

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back