Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Love how they believe John Ruiz is Miami’s only booster. He’s definitely the most vocal but there’s plenty of very wealthy individuals involved.

Even if he was the only person spending money, they’re in the same weird denial that a lot of Americans are when it comes to how wealthy billionaires are compared to the average person. They could have 10,000 boosters donate $500 each and it would just be a drop in the bucket for someone worth 8-10 billion dollars. The gap between millionaires and billionaires is miles wide. The gap between billionaires and the average middle class college grad is light years.

It always makes me think of this video

Advertisement
The guy who set a career high in passing yards last year with 1539 (lol) is going to declare for the draft. What draft? Are we going to war?

TVD threw for more yards in his 9 starts last year than Travis has in 4 seasons at FSU. This is even more delusional than the gator quarterback who’s throws 60 career passes being a first round pick. It’s still possible (if improbable) that the gator guy makes a huge jump. Travis is a proven bum. He’s been there four years already.

Advertisement
What I find most funny is everyone in those Mims threads mainly cared about Mario and Co getting clowned. If I were a betting man I'd wager we pulled back because Mario's seen that song and dance before. Norvell is the one that got clowned.

What I find most funny is everyone in those Mims threads mainly cared about Mario and Co getting clowned. If I were a betting man I'd wager we pulled back because Mario's seen that song and dance before. Norvell is the one that got clowned.
Possibly or maybe he wanted to at least visit Miami but mom said it is either FSU or back to UGA as a back up and he said UGA it is which would be quite glorious if true.

Advertisement

I didn’t listen but I’ll assume they think they’re getting him and that should lead to some tears.

1653598336375.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Real talk....are these guys seriously in the running for a single Top 200 recruit?

Honestly.

We all know recruiting is fluid. And I guess they actually will sign a Top 200 kid. (Maybe?)

But their highest commit right now is ranked #202. Are there any kids who are considered "locks" to them right now in the Top 200? Seriously....it seems like they are nowhere to be found on any of these kid's lists.

We have Robby Washington committed, and for example, I think we have a very sizeable lead on a kid like Rueben Bain. Again, it's fluid. But you gotta think he's a strong Miami lean as of now, and he's #148. Does FSU have a single kid like this in the Top 200? I really don't think they do. If they have another bad season they may not finish in the top 40 in recruiting. Am I crazy? It's not ESD, but it's basically June....

Real talk....are these guys seriously in the running for a single Top 200 recruit?

Honestly.

We all know recruiting is fluid. And I guess they actually will sign a Top 200 kid. (Maybe?)

But their highest commit right now is ranked #202. Are there any kids who are considered "locks" to them right now in the Top 200? Seriously....it seems like they are nowhere to be found on any of these kid's lists.

We have Robby Washington committed, and for example, I think we have a very sizeable lead on a kid like Rueben Bain. Again, it's fluid. But you gotta think he's a strong Miami lean as of now, and he's #148. Does FSU have a single kid like this in the Top 200? I really don't think they do. If they have another bad season they may not finish in the top 40 in recruiting. Am I crazy? It's not ESD, but it's basically June....
Is recruiting nearly as fluid as FSU's gender?

Advertisement
Back