Tears Nole Fan lashing out

Advertisement
ucf.jpeg

It's okay OP, you can FOLLOW UCF's lead...If you survive UGA.

Advertisement
It's so funny that y'all talk shi* about fsu after going 7-5 when's the last time Miami went underfeated in the regular season I'll wait. Fsu has done it 3 times in the last ten years. Miami is a dead program has been the last 20 years
We have sucked for the past twenty years. When we fell off, y’all had two nattys and we had our current five. 20 years to catch up to what we built in 20 years. What did y’all do? Win 1 natty. Even the gator was able to win two. Even when we took a 20 year bye y’all couldn’t catch up. You never will.

Advertisement
Someone needs an edit with the FSU midfield logo, but with the grass in the circle as water, cuz his tears are creating Lake Osceola.

Advertisement
The 2000 football season called, Karma wishes to speak with any dumbass who wishes to whine on a Miami board. At least you got a great education that taught you how to spell "underfeated." Don't worry though, I found something in which you can toss your tissues while crying:

1701734947531.png

Advertisement
It's so funny that y'all talk shi* about fsu after going 7-5 when's the last time Miami went underfeated in the regular season I'll wait. Fsu has done it 3 times in the last ten years. Miami is a dead program has been the last 20 years

Why the **** are you crying about this on a Canes message board? Y'all DID get snubbed but guess what... join the ******* club. We've been snubbed multiple times, once by you in 2000 as a matter of fact - we beat you head to head, finished with the same record, and got snubbed. Then we had a natty taken away in overtime by a bull**** flag two years later. Etc.

**** happens. Miami has nothing to do with your woes. Save your *****ing for the SEC and ESPN and the people who actually ****ed you over.

Advertisement
Back