Nofrio's killer D on ESPN

You guys forget it's a process and gap integrity.dline,lbs,absorb the blocking safety 15 yrs downfield makes the tackle. No D defensive philosophy 101.pass plays cb play off receivers don't play up and jam them.bet tomorrow no d pulls out stat sheet in the presser .
You forgot DE covers the slot, esp if DE has two bad knees.

Advertisement
ddnWbIl.jpg
Looks like the old school nerd carrying all his tech gear, including HP scientific calculator swinging from his belt, maybe 20 years ago it would have been a Palm Pilot, back in my day it would've been something called a slide rule. So many tchotchkes hanging off that guy....where's his pocket protector?

OP, I think you posted a little early. The fighting Doritos only gave up like 400 yds which is pretty good for them. I don't recall Doritos coaching Miami to fewer than 6,000 yards given up.
I do remember a TFL during his era....I think.

Advertisement
What, nobody has the gif of him flipping through that **** play sheet? Sooooo glad that crew is gone.

Last edited:
Lol how does Houston hire a dude like that? Like you saw what he was at Miami. There’s no way he could convince me to hire him. You’d have to shoot me first

Advertisement
Lol how does Houston hire a dude like that? Like you saw what he was at Miami. There’s no way he could convince me to hire him. You’d have to shoot me first

Didn't you hear, NoD learned the error of his ways while working at K-Land in South Miami after his U stent.

I still don't know where Major Applewhite head space was to hire a guy nobody wanted. Who's only job post Miami was working on an optimist team...wow just wow.

In the end, Houston gave up less than 200 yards, less than NC versus Miami, and yards per attempt were about 3.1, Didn;t mean to intrude with the facts.

Advertisement
This proves that it was actually no d and not bc golden made him
Yeah... I have to own up to it. I was one of those saying he was running Alf's D but this is his...though Alf didnt stop it either.

Advertisement
Ed Oliver should be a Heisman contender. That dude dominates. He knocked an OL on his *** with a forearm shiver and made the play. Kid is the best DL in a long time. Those fools at Bama have nothing on him. He’s a force of nature. Oh yeah, Fok Doh’Nofrio!

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Back