Nofrio's killer D on ESPN

Texxcane

Redshirt Freshman
So so far Tulsa has ran through no-D like water, and he has some dudes, maybe best dl in the nation. Of coarse nobody is allowed to penetrate or he may be pulled, even though he got a huge tfl lol. Sound familiar ? @ Maryland I believe

Advertisement
Prediction: Ed Oliver falls out of the top 5 because of No D

That's a pretty good prediction, you don't think NFL guys will recognize how sorry Nofrio is and factor that in. Can you imagine how posses EO is having to run that ****. No-d should just give him the green light to play ball

Kendall Briles should be brought in here, he would demolish with our talent. He learned to run the ball workin with Kiffen, and Kiffen FINALLY got it from Saban, before wasn't that big on the run. Richt ain't smart enough to see how huge that would be, somebody else will though

Houston will win because they have more Texas guys. Coach D. Nhas a first round tackle.

Advertisement
You guys forget it's a process and gap integrity.dline,lbs,absorb the blocking safety 15 yrs downfield makes the tackle. No D defensive philosophy 101.pass plays cb play off receivers don't play up and jam them.bet tomorrow no d pulls out stat sheet in the presser .

It's like watching that nd game in 2012. Tulsa running same run play up the middle. Shortest run I saw was 5 yards after he bounced off Ed Oliver

Advertisement
Say what you will about Coach Kul, but he was stunned and disgusted by what our guys were being taught.

Flipping through the channels. Saw that Tulsa's RB has hit a career high in rushing yards in the 3rd quarter. Shocking.

Advertisement
Duh D'affyduck Skeem...where DLmen play like OLmen, the LBs play like DLmen, the Safeties play like LBs, & the CBs play like Safeties...Duh D'affyduck Skeem.

Advertisement
OP, I think you posted a little early. The fighting Doritos only gave up like 400 yds which is pretty good for them. I don't recall Doritos coaching Miami to fewer than 6,000 yards given up.

Onofrio must be having a hard time going against Tulsa. They have Golden on the right legs of their pants.

ddnWbIl.jpg

Advertisement
Back