Nobody has brought up Dalvins 40 time

I'm all for hating on a nole but he owned us the past 3 seasons and be I'm happy not to see him linking up against us against.

But put me down as one of those guys that's plays faster when being chased

Advertisement
4.50 40 at the combine? I was thinking low 4.4's. Obviously his game speed is elite but that was surprising. Have to almost wonder if he had too much of a work load?

Because this is a Miami board. I really dont get the infatuation with fuggin noles?

LoathsomeBleakButterfly.gif

**** him I hope he gets cut after his first two years and gets drafted 3rd round or later . What has to be concerning is how many times he Carried the ball. Rbs have a shelf life and jimbo use to dog him
Out . Two years and out I'm calling it now

Advertisement
**** him I hope he gets cut after his first two years and gets drafted 3rd round or later . What has to be concerning is how many times he Carried the ball. Rbs have a shelf life and jimbo use to dog him
Out . Two years and out I'm calling it now

Agreed........Unless drafted by the bucs.

All you need to know about combines and testing is that it's left a professional sports journalist referring to Dalvin Cook as "unathletic".

It's valuable for sizing and it's not terrible to see how people test, but c'mon..... if my NFL team landed Dalvin I would be ecstatic after I came out of my coma from drinking bleach at the thought of rooting for that traitorous maggot. Guy's a f'ing monster. Maybe he needs to get in shape which isn't a great sign, but the dude isn't going to fail for being too "unathletic".

Keep eating that Dal dyck, fake UM fans. Jesucristo, you faqqits are pathetic with the love you have for that turncoat cvnt.

Advertisement
Doesn't get tracked down... except by Corn Elder

If there's any highlight they show of Corn after he gets drafted, it needs to be that one. Corn Elder is also a perfect compliment to this thread in that he plays way faster than his recorded 40 time.

I could be wrong, but I don't see Dalvin having a productive NFL career. I wouldn't be shocked to see Yearby go undrafted and still last longer.

Doesn't get tracked down... except by Corn Elder

If there's any highlight they show of Corn after he gets drafted, it needs to be that one. Corn Elder is also a perfect compliment to this thread in that he plays way faster than his recorded 40 time.

I could be wrong, but I don't see Dalvin having a productive NFL career. I wouldn't be shocked to see Yearby go undrafted and still last longer.

Not this **** again. :puzzled:

I'm literally nauseated by the continual gulping of this nole's ****.

Put your dix in an open drawer and slam it shut the next time you're thinking about gargling his ******* yet again.

This would be fun: Can we have the thread up-voting/down-voting count, long term resulting in a score that shows next the user name? Like instead of user name +senior, junior, sophomore etc. depending on how long you've been a member, changing it to Junior A, Junior B, Junior C, etc.!!!:peaceful: This way posters with too many down-votes will have F next to their user name! LOL
Of course you have to accumulate tons of down-votes to reach the "F" score next to your user name. But it also says you have been posting BS for long time!

Advertisement
Flow Chart For Alleged Canes' Fans to Follow When Thinking About Posting Something FSU/UF-Related

(1) Does your post overtly make fun of FSU/UF, it's coaches, players, or fans? If yes, go to No. 4. If not, go to Number 2.

(2) Stop. Review your post a second time. Does it sound like you are swinging from the nuts of FSU or UF? If yes, do not post and go to No. 3. If no, add something like "fvck FS-who" or "I **** on the chest of any gHEYTURD" just to be safe, and proceed to No. 4.

(3) Do you still want to post? Do not post. Delete your CIS account. Leave the internet behind. Strongly consider suicide -- a cuckold like you would likely select pills or a warm bath and a razor blade, but a .45 to the temple is recommended.

(4) Submit your FSU/UF-related post.

You're welcome.

He is the type of player that does not get tracked down. 40 times are not as important for him. All you have to do is see the film. It's kinda like Hester. You watched him play and you swore he was a 4.2 guy. Yet he was high 4.3 at combine.

Justin Blackmon was that type of player. 4.46, was a decent 40 time, but that guy had real game speed.

And THAT'S a career you don't want to be compared to.

Plus he was the first guy I heard of who had an NFL actual trailing him to understand his off field habits prior to the draft.

Advertisement
The infatuation with him on this board is weird.
It's pathetic... The Dalvin Cook fan club resides on CIS.

Every time he throws the U down or disrespects Miami his fans on here start blushing like school girls with a crush.

"He still loves Miami, he's just showing us how much by constantly ****tin on us hehehehe"

I wouldn't say I'm in his "fan club". But I respect his talent. The Giants need a RB in the worst way, and he or McCaffery would be a home run pick, if we don't go after another left tackle to get Flowers to the right side.

He's just lucky they made the video of his assault on a female disappear like the cellphone footage from Winston's room.

The infatuation with him on this board is weird.
It's pathetic... The Dalvin Cook fan club resides on CIS.

Every time he throws the U down or disrespects Miami his fans on here start blushing like school girls with a crush.

"He still loves Miami, he's just showing us how much by constantly ****tin on us hehehehe"

I wouldn't say I'm in his "fan club". But I respect his talent. The Giants need a RB in the worst way, and he or McCaffery would be a home run pick, if we don't go after another left tackle to get Flowers to the right side.

I don't think El was thinking of your specifically when he posted his comment, but I do find comments like this interesting because they show how lines get blurred in sports, even for fans. IMHO your comment indicates you are a bigger fan of the NY Giants than the Miami Hurricanes. You're hoping your favorite NFL team picks him because of his alleged talent, which (if it happens) will result in you rooting for Cook someday. By your comment, I get the sense you're good with that (as long as Cook performs at a high level for the Giants). That's your prerogative and I am sure others here feel the same way. And I am not calling your Canes fandom into question. It's just that some of us are a bit more uncompromising.

Personally, I grew up in Miami and went to UM. While I like the Dolphins, go to their games, and root for them to win, I only have love for the Hurricanes. Examples: the Dolphins just picked up Lawrence Timmons. My two cents? Fvck Lawrence Timmons, he's just Pittsburgh's old garbage. Should the phins have traded up in the 2015 draft for Jameis Winston? Of course not, he's a lobster-stealing, loud-mouthed p.o.s. nOLE who may have raped a woman. Garbage. What if Cook slips in the draft and the Dolphins pick him up in the 2nd round? Waste of a pick. And if he becomes a Dolphin and takes a helmet to the knee in the preseason and never plays again? Serves those stupid phins right for drafting trash.

It's all about priorities. And I think the general consensus here is Hurricanes over everybody.

Advertisement
Back