Nobody can stop anybody

Go Canes!!

Leading the charge
Premium
Turds, UNC, VT, LSU, Texas and TAMU currently allowing opponents to score practically at will. When the 3:30 games start there will be more of the same.

Teams look like they’re in a prevent half the time.

Makes me love our style of defensive football even more than I did.

Advertisement
Turds, UNC, VT, LSU, Texas and TAMU currently allowing opponents to score practically at will. When the 3:30 games start there will be more of the same.

Teams look like they’re in a prevent half the time.

Makes me love our style of defensive football even more than I did.
As someone who got into the sport because I loved the physicality of it, it's hard to watch.

Teams marching up and down the field on each other isn't that enjoyable for me.

Someone will eventually find an antidote for the Spread, but at the moment I guess we've got to get used to more of these ridiculously high scoring games.

Advertisement
As someone who got into the sport because I loved the physicality of it, it's hard to watch.

Teams marching up and down the field on each other isn't that enjoyable for me.

Someone will eventually find an antidote for the Spread, but at the moment I guess we've got to get used to more of these ridiculously high scoring games.

LSU has given up 45 points and 585 yards to an absolutely horrendous Missouri team.

This is a program that brings in nothing but elite defensive talent every single year. It’s absolutely stunning how bad they look.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’ve been trying to tell everyone. Offense beats defense in 2020. You’re seeing it a lot more because most of the OOC cupcake games got cancelled so you’re getting a lot more even matchups early in the season. Nobody is just shutting down conference opponents. You need to focus on turnovers and negative plays on defense because nobody can just line up and dominate offenses like they could years ago.

Advertisement
Oklahoma blows two TD lead in the 4th to Texas.

Riley, for all his gaudy offensive numbers, hasn’t stopped anyone while at OU.

Advertisement
Back