Off-Topic No Words....

SWFLHurricane

Recruit
No words can describe this Pasta dish that my GF ordered last night...(Tagliatelle in a Porcini Mushroom cream sauce) I consider myself an expert on these type of dishes, but this was on an entire different level....smh
img_1_1648229776083.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
No words can describe this Pasta dish that my GF ordered last night...(Tagliatelle in a Porcini Mushroom cream sauce) I consider myself an expert on these type of dishes, but this was on an entire different level....smhView attachment 180857
I wanted to react with the "dumb" emoji, not because the post is dumb but because it's the only one that is drooling like myself looking at this dish. Beautiful presentation and if it tastes half as good as it looks then I'm sure it was something else.

Advertisement
If you are near doral I would say Divieto ristorante
I'd almost guarantee it's Fettuccine Alfredo done tableside....Great Stuff...in Most High End Italian restaurants, the Maitre'd is more than trained to do that....I personally Love using Parmigiano Reggiano Rinds for sauces, and soups (Ministrone etc...)..and remove them before serving...

I wanted to react with the "dumb" emoji, not because the post is dumb but because it's the only one that is drooling like myself looking at this dish. Beautiful presentation and if it tastes half as good as it looks then I'm sure it was something else.
I'm a classically trained Italian Chef...and this dish was as good as I've tasted, my GF ordered it...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Where was this from? I've had very few great Italian dishes here in S Fla. I've had a lot of good ones but few great ones.
Macchialina is always on point. I’m sure Carbone is too but I can’t get on board with the trend of NY transplants. Not traditional Italian, but I’ve heard Boia De is amazing.

Wish i would of taken a picture but one of the best pastas I had was out of a food truck in west palm it was a Jamaican jerk Alfredo chicken pasta but again I’m bias to spicy food

Advertisement
Back