No Trayone Gray per Matt Porter

Advertisement
Matt Porter just announced on his twitter that he's accepted a position with MSNBC as a white house correspondent.

Advertisement
Good god he just took his words and made up a quote.

Here, i'll give it a shot...When asked if he'll qualify, Miami commit Trayone Gray had this odd response, "I know even god has hands."

This is the best post I've seen in a while.

Originally Posted by IHATETHISPLACE
"Listen to your boy"- Pete
**** off **** head

Originally Posted by IHATETHISPLACE
"Listen to your boy"- Pete

Pure HILARITY right there :ibisroflmao:

Advertisement
Now let's be real. I know plenty of kids who took their act that same day and have already received their scores as well as ones who took their SAT 2 weeks later and have those scores. I know he doesn't want people in his business about his score but don't act like everybody is an idiot and you are the only person who hasn't received their score. Wish him luck on the next test. Hopefully he is taking both SAT and ACT in the next 2 weeks because they are the last until the fall.

SMDH...Im in the wrong business. I need to be a south Florida sports or weather reporter. Only professions that can be wrong 70% of the time and still keep their jobs.

Weather reporter? Do you look good enough in tight dress for that job?

Well that would take me out of the running too..lol. I think I look decent in a white wife beater tho

249.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Now let's be real. I know plenty of kids who took their act that same day and have already received their scores as well as ones who took their SAT 2 weeks later and have those scores. I know he doesn't want people in his business about his score but don't act like everybody is an idiot and you are the only person who hasn't received their score. Wish him luck on the next test. Hopefully he is taking both SAT and ACT in the next 2 weeks because they are the last until the fall.

Wow, finally a sane post. Thank you sir!

Advertisement

High school kid who cried like a baby with joy on signing day and has been said to be working hard to get his academics in line and we are going to criticize him for not wanting to tell the world he fell short when there are still swings of the bat left.

**** THAT!

Wow, finally a sane post. Thank you sir!

Exactly! My son took his ACT the same time as Gray and he got his results at least 3 weeks ago. Best of luck to the kid on the retake!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back