No threads about our Australian punter

I think we need to do more of the rolling to the right and letting him boot it. It works well with his experience. Also gives times for the gunners to get down field.

He was an above average punter last night. You're an idiot.

Advertisement
If you werent at the game he also kicked against the wind in all of his punts but 1z. Probably held up 5-10 yards each time. You could see the ball getting pushed

UF punter averaged 44.7 with a long of 50

UM punter averaged 42.5 with a long of 49

Did you just make that up in your head without actually looking at the facts.

Dude GTFOH
Florida punter huge play on fake, also took additional time to hang one up inside the 5 that was caught and downed, hung another
one high that allowed 2 defenders to be waiting there for Thomas muff. Florida's punter was their MVP

Florida punter huge play on fake, also took additional time to hang one up inside the 5 that was caught and downed, hung another
one high that allowed 2 defenders to be waiting there for Thomas muff. Florida's punter was their MVP

Much better hang time for sure.

Advertisement
Florida punter was on another level. His hang time was sick and he did some situational punting also.. You are right..

One thing I noticed was our punter punts seemed short but when he went to rugby sty;e punt it seemed to be much better, I wouldnt be surprised if that was his Long of the night.. We should stick to that

I don’t know what you all were talking about, his first 3 punts were no better than average or maybe even below average. His one decent punt was when he kicked it rugby style

There was one punt that was easily returnable for a touchdown about 37 yards and about a one second hang time

Let’s be real, it was a below average performance. I’ll chalk it off the first game nerves, but he has to get better

Advertisement
Back