No threads about our Australian punter

Advertisement
I thought he did pretty well. He had one really nice punt where he out kicked our coverage (gunners can never seem to get off blocks).

Advertisement
better than spice better than feagles, didn't tackle n e one, and didn't kick it "super far" think he had a 40 yard average or something around there. still 10 yards more than last year.

Advertisement
He actually did quite well.

First punt was a quick release for over 40, no return.

Second, he hung it for our SP to drill them..

He is as advertised. Punt the lases(so). or quick release.

He will be a gem.

Advertisement
Adequate not as good as the UF punter who is sensational but a far cry from last years punter.

UF punter averaged 44.7 with a long of 50

UM punter averaged 42.5 with a long of 49

Did you just make that up in your head without actually looking at the facts.

Dude GTFOH

Advertisement
UF punter averaged 44.7 with a long of 50

UM punter averaged 42.5 with a long of 49

Did you just make that up in your head without actually looking at the facts.

Dude GTFOH
Well we punted from our end and they were trying to pin us inside the 5 a few times so the averages are skewed. Their punter was booming with good hangtime, but that doesn't mean our punts were horrible either.

Well we punted from our end and they were trying to pin us inside the 5 a few times so the averages are skewed. Their punter was booming with good hangtime, but that doesn't mean our punts were horrible either.

Go rewatch and I think you will see our punters hang time was just as good and actually better on one of the kicks.

I wasn’t disappointed in his game I was disappointed no one mentioned him when I started this thread

Advertisement
Back