No talk on here about Jed going to uf

Miami04

Senior
Ive been gone all day and just saw the news about Weis and tos says Jed is getting the oc job at uf.

Advertisement
The talk started because of this tweet. I really dont think it will happen:

271115_10150710796200002_790645001_19420325_7791243_n_normal.jpg

Andy_Staples Andy Staples

No idea if he's in the mix, but a good choice for the Florida OC opening is UF alum Jedd Fisch down at Miami.

2 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Advertisement
Being an alum doesn't mean somebody wants to coach there. Fisch wasn't a player at UiF. He has a lot going on at UM and with another year or two under his belt, he could be a HC somewhere.

Don't see it. Golden looks more stable now than Muschamp in my opinion.

Don't see it. Golden looks more stable now than Muschamp in my opinion.

Your are correct. Golden is a proven leader and Muschamp is a lot like Randy was. He needs to build an offensive and create some identity and switching schools would not help.

Advertisement
Maybe because Jedd isn't leaving?

Where are all the anti-Jedd brigades begging him to leave?

That was started by a poster as a question to the mod since he is a former Gator, Muschamp is gone after next season, unfortunately

i'd like fisch to stay.. but our offense needs to me more potent.. i understand he was limited by jacory.. but the career leader in INTs at the U is no longer here.

Advertisement
UF is a mess right now. Jedd would be insane to take that gig even with the pay raise that would likely follow.

Don't think UF would even want Fisch. They were paying Weis a million per year, they will have many options better than Fisch. But if they want him, you have to imagine based on money alone, they will get him. They could double his UM salary and would still be paying him less than Weis.

i'd like fisch to stay.. but our offense needs to me more potent.. i understand he was limited by jacory.. but the career leader in INTs at the U is no longer here.

and we played our second season when?

Are you so impatient that you can't even wait for it, you've already written it off as being bad?

This just seems so disjunct.....

Advertisement

and we played our second season when?

Are you so impatient that you can't even wait for it, you've already written it off as being bad?

This just seems so disjunct.....

i'm not saying it's bad, but it needs to be better..

Well, Muschamp said he was going to hire the best offensive coordinator in the country. So obviously he wasn't talking about Fisch.

slmandel
The guy is becoming a parody of himself. RT @RobbieAndreu: Hearing from very well-connected source that Muschamp is targeting Mike Shula
12/9/11 4:09 PM

Advertisement
Back