No talk on here about Jed going to uf

Miami04

Senior
Ive been gone all day and just saw the news about Weis and tos says Jed is getting the oc job at uf.

AllbouttheU

King Dingaling
Which TOS? If its Grassy then it's a hoax. Weezy is having some fun over there.

Andrew

bAndrew
Staff member
Yeah no way this would happen.

arizonacane

Senior
Being an alum doesn't mean somebody wants to coach there. Fisch wasn't a player at UiF. He has a lot going on at UM and with another year or two under his belt, he could be a HC somewhere.

Andrew

bAndrew
Staff member
Don't see it. Golden looks more stable now than Muschamp in my opinion.
Your are correct. Golden is a proven leader and Muschamp is a lot like Randy was. He needs to build an offensive and create some identity and switching schools would not help.

DerpaDerp

Herring, I need some
Maybe because Jedd isn't leaving?

Where are all the anti-Jedd brigades begging him to leave?

sigmar

Redshirt Freshman
That was started by a poster as a question to the mod since he is a former Gator, Muschamp is gone after next season, unfortunately

bathtubgin

Do svidaniya, Comrade
That was started by a poster as a question to the mod since he is a former Gator, Muschamp is gone after next season, unfortunately
You really think they'll can him after just his second season?

DaU83

Senior
i'd like fisch to stay.. but our offense needs to me more potent.. i understand he was limited by jacory.. but the career leader in INTs at the U is no longer here.

AlexCane

Senior
UF is a mess right now. Jedd would be insane to take that gig even with the pay raise that would likely follow.

MaxCane

Redshirt Freshman
Don't think UF would even want Fisch. They were paying Weis a million per year, they will have many options better than Fisch. But if they want him, you have to imagine based on money alone, they will get him. They could double his UM salary and would still be paying him less than Weis.

DerpaDerp

Herring, I need some
i'd like fisch to stay.. but our offense needs to me more potent.. i understand he was limited by jacory.. but the career leader in INTs at the U is no longer here.
and we played our second season when?

Are you so impatient that you can't even wait for it, you've already written it off as being bad?

This just seems so disjunct.....

DaU83

Senior
and we played our second season when?

Are you so impatient that you can't even wait for it, you've already written it off as being bad?

This just seems so disjunct.....
i'm not saying it's bad, but it needs to be better..

zeus9800

Recruit
Well, Muschamp said he was going to hire the best offensive coordinator in the country. So obviously he wasn't talking about Fisch.

Joecane

But daddy....
slmandel
The guy is becoming a parody of himself. RT @RobbieAndreu: Hearing from very well-connected source that Muschamp is targeting Mike Shula
12/9/11 4:09 PM