No Talent

I agree, except that dogs (hence dog****) did not exist a million years ago...

QBs -- dog****
RBs -- Deejay makes it average
WRs -- dog****
TEs -- Brevin makes it average
OL -- Million year old dog**** preserved in amber

DL -- Very good
LBs -- overrated dog****
Secondary -- Outside of Bubba Bolden, dog****

SPECIAL TEAMS --- 15 DAY OLD MEAT LEFT OUT IN THE MIAMI SUMMER DOG****

WE ARE NO LONGER TALENTED PEOPLE

Advertisement
You guys are all blind. Those players that were out there on offense completely stink.
Oline yes but there were alot more players that absolutely quit on Manny. By these players stink are you saying that Louisiana Tech was more talented? No troll not being a smart ***. Honest question. I hate hearing the about talent. Yes we could approve across the board but we definately had enough talent to beat our opponent tonight.

Advertisement
Oline yes but there were alot more players that absolutely quit on Manny. By these players stink are you saying that Louisiana Tech was more talented? No troll not being a smart ***. Honest question. I hate hearing the about talent. Yes we could approve across the board but we definately had enough talent to beat our opponent tonight.

My honest opinion is that when we were on offense - we didn’t have more talent than the La Tech defense.

Advertisement
My honest opinion is that when we were on offense - we didn’t have more talent than the La Tech defense.
I think drastic changes need to be made. I think our talent level is no where near where it needs to be. That being said Virginia and Virginia Tech are top 50 defenses. Much more talented than LaTech. We scored over thirty on both if I remember correctly. Aside from Oline there are some GOOD but not great players. Lack of Talent gives Diaz cover. Talent didn't loose us this game. In my opinion. But your absolutely right when at the end of the day. Talent level needs to improve.

You guys are all blind. Those players that were out there on offense completely stink.

BULLSH!T

We have more talent than LA Tech, FIU, GTech, UNC, Duke...and on and on...

There is NO EXCUSE for the embarrassment of a season that we just witnessed. We may not have the elite talent that we had during our championship years, but we have better talent than ANY TEAM in the Coastal. This is a failure from the AD to the coaches.

Stop making excuses for Blake and Manny. We have just seen (yet again) what happens when incompetent leadership takes what should have been a respectable team and mismanages EVERYTHING.

Those players looked lost, flat, unmotivated, sloppy, and beaten all year. I live in San Diego, and watched SDSU manhandle CMU in their bowl. The same CMU that we struggled to beat at home. No one...no one would rank CMU or SDSU above us in talent.

Bunch a crazies in this thread who appear to not watch any other teams in college football. Our good friend Barry points out consistently that every opponent we play seems to have a great defensive day compared to the rest of their schedule. Are you trying to tell me that FIU faces better offensive talent in conference USA? That the teams in the ACC are filled with more talent than us and that is why they put up numbers against Duke and we don't. GTFO here

Advertisement
Other than the real number 15 on the defensive side of the ball, none!!!!!!! Tired of folks saying we have talent, it's just the coaching... Foh!!!!! We do not have enough talent on either side of the ball to compete... Other than Greg and Brevin,and maybe Deejay, the rest are jags... Straight up!!!! We need real talent to produce

I think drastic changes need to be made. I think our talent level is no where near where it needs to be. That being said Virginia and Virginia Tech are top 50 defenses. Much more talented than LaTech. We scored over thirty on both if I remember correctly. Aside from Oline there are some GOOD but not great players. Lack of Talent gives Diaz cover. Talent didn't loose us this game. In my opinion. But your absolutely right when at the end of the day. Talent level needs to improve.

Our 3 most talented players on offense were all out tonight.

Advertisement
You're kidding yourself. This LA Tech gave up 27 to UTSA, 21 to UMass, 30 to Southern Miss, 32 to Marshall.. **** even 14 to Grambling in a close game. Do you actually think those teams have more talent on offense than us??
On paper or on film?

Advertisement
Back