NO STARS...ONLY FILM.

Advertisement
Bingo. People can follow the blue chip ratio to assess our talent but they have to account for the blatant Miami recruiting industry bias that exists. No way in **** mammarelli, q.williams, and roberts are 3 star players but since they are currently our recruiting doesn't look nearly as impressive on paper.

There is no proof of this bias.

A conspiracy is a bit farther than I'd go lol but the timing of it all was too convenient as it's not even an evaluation period and Redding, who balled out at The Opening, somehow had a ratings drop ? Not being a homer at all, that's objectively strange and likely wouldn't happen if Redding were a Bama commit.

How did Nesta, Garvin, Harvey, Ivey, and Scaife get moved to 4-stars after committing in 2018 and 2019.

How did Nelson and El Gammal immediately get a rating bump after committing to Miami last class?

People rise and drop for many reasons.

To think it’s an institutional mission that these websites are collaborating on is absurd.

We got to stop going in circles with this at some point.

I fully understand this programs history. However, those days are long gone. The days of recruiting services sucking is way behind us.

Do you think Notre Dame tells their coaching staff. "George Gipp never even had HS film! No need to watch HS film to win NCs". "Knute Rockne never had a top 10 class according to 247. That is the path we should continue to follow".

Great example! Since Syracuse got very lucky one year and Clemson schit the bed one game. We should recruit like them. Awesome logic. Wash ST. was not making the playoffs. Even if they won the Pac 12 they were getting left out. Wash St. did well because they play in the worst conference in the nation. They played nothing but bums last year and they still lost to the only 2 actually talented teams in the conf. Wash and USC.

No, I will not provide similar assurance because I actually want Manny to succeed. If he wins a 6th I would be very happy, but he is not going to do it with a bunch of 3 stars. If he wins an NC it is going to be with blue chips.

As usual you have no clue as to what you're talking about, and everything that you're saying is nothing more than conjecture, and in some instances borderline disingenuous.

1.) Comparing players/coaches that were born in the 1800's is not analogous to what I'm saying, and the fact that you would even attempt to put that forth & present it as such, is comical & ridiculous to say the least. The pt that I was making was that public school programs/blue-bloods will always hold certain advantages, and in order for MIA to compete, the right course of action is not to try to emulate how they are run. That is a recipe for disaster, and one of the main reasons why this program has been a dumpster fire for the majority of it's existence outside of the period that I am specifically highlighting. The recruiting agencies that you love to suck off every chance you get, is not the reason why MIA was able to get players like Maryland, R. Lewis, Reed, Wayne, Moss, Shockey, etc. It had everything to do with elite talent evaluation & development. Your unwavering insistence & focus on stars & blue chip ratios, proves without a doubt, that you actually know very little about that process. Championship teams possess MANY other qualities besides just blue chip ratios but because you have absolutely no knowledge of the other variables/factors you end up overemphasizing the one that you are aware of. This is a recurring theme with the majority of your posts btw-speaking in absolutes, and making sweeping/hasty generalizations

2.) Syracuse vs Clemson the last 2 yrs has been decided by a COMBINED 7 pts, and you're telling me it's only because Syracuse got lucky, and Clemson wet the bed? Wow..what a great observation-that sure makes a lot of sense. And no the PAC 12 is not the worst conference nor did Wash St. play all bums last yr. They actually played 4 ranked opponents, beating 3 of them. Furthermore they lost to USC on a last second BS call, and their in-state rivalry loss to UW was played in a blizzard, which essentially negated their primary strength. They were a borderline CFB playoff team all yr, and easily could've gone undefeated. The worst conference last yr was the ACC. Regardless though..I was never implying that MIA should recruit like Syracuse or Wash St. & expect to win the NC. The pt was that coaching & talent evaluation/development are more important than recruiting rankings & blue chip ratios

Last edited:
Advertisement
As usual you have no clue as to what you're talking about, and everything that you're saying is nothing more than conjecture, and in some instances borderline disingenuous.

1.) Comparing players/coaches that were born in the 1800's is not analogous to what I'm saying, and the fact that you would even attempt to put that forth & present it as such, is comical & ridiculous to say the least. The pt that I was making was that public school programs/blue-bloods will always hold certain advantages, and in order for MIA to compete, the right course of action is not to try to emulate how they are run. That is a recipe for disaster, and one of the main reasons why this program has been a dumpster fire for the majority of it's existence outside of the period that I am specifically highlighting. The recruiting agencies that you love to suck off every chance you get, is not the reason why MIA was able to get players like Maryland, R. Lewis, Reed, Wayne, Moss, Shockey, etc. It had everything to do with elite talent evaluation & development. Your unwavering insistence & focus on stars & blue chip ratios, proves without a doubt, that you actually know very little about that process. Championship teams possess MANY other qualities besides just blue chip ratios but because you have absolutely no knowledge of the other variables/factors you end up overemphasizing the one that you are aware of. This is a recurring theme with the majority of your posts btw-speaking in absolutes, and making sweeping/hasty generalizations

2.) Syracuse vs Clemson the last 2 yrs has been decided by a COMBINED 7 pts, and you're telling me it's only because Syracuse got lucky, and Clemson wet the bed? Wow..what a great observation-that sure makes a lot of sense. And no the PAC 12 is not the worst conference nor did Wash St. play all bums last yr. They actually played 4 ranked opponents, beating 3 of them. Furthermore they lost to USC on a last second BS call, and their in-state rivalry loss to UW was played in a blizzard, which essentially negated their primary strength. They were a borderline CFB playoff team all yr, and easily could've gone undefeated. The worst conference last yr was the ACC. Regardless though..I was never implying that MIA should recruit like Syracuse or Wash St. & expect to win the NC. The pt was was that coaching & talent evaluation/development are more important than recruiting rankings & blue chip ratios

It is exactly what you are saying. How it was in the 80s is completely different to now. Even in the 00s when the rankings were trash is incomparable to now. 10 years ago only 40% of 5 stars made NFL rosters now it is over 90%. The days of the "the rankings don't mean schit" are over.

So are you seriously trying to say Syracuse is the better team?

Pac 12 is the worst conference. They didn't even have anyone close to making the playoffs. We won the NC.

When you play in a state with heavy snow fall and you lose because of it. It is no excuse. Should Miami start blaming rain for why they lost a certain game?

The ranked teams they beat were jokes. Iowa is another team that recruits like utter schit, but because of the divison they are in they are they win 8 games and get decent ranking each year.

Bingo. People can follow the blue chip ratio to assess our talent but they have to account for the blatant Miami recruiting industry bias that exists. No way in **** mammarelli, q.williams, and roberts are 3 star players but since they are currently our recruiting doesn't look nearly as impressive on paper.
Exactly! One top lineman just said he hates
To go up against Eliyah Robert's they said he
Was one of the best d lineman in the country
So how is he a three star? I ll tell u how ESPN owns the sec network and they know if Miami rise again it's over. If those guys were in the sec ESPN 300. That's why when Auburn goes 7=6 next year they rank. Or how about it takes the sec teams 3 to 4 loses before a 1 or 2 loss team can jump them. Or
How about all these violations mot being talked about yet they kept talking about
Us all year long ESPN straight ...m.

To go up against Eliyah Robert's they said he
So how is he a three star? I ll tell u how ESPN owns the sec network and they know if Miami rise again it's over. If those guys were in the sec ESPN 300. That's why when Auburn goes 7=6 next year they rank. Or how about it takes the sec teams 3 to 4 loses before a 1 or 2 loss team can jump them. Or
How about all these violations mot being talked about yet they kept talking about

Hilarious that you think there is some conspiracy with the SEC, ESPN, and the other sites to keep Miami down.

Miami has kept itself down.

Also, nobody around the country cares enough about Miami to conspire against us.

The last time we had a decent team, people were using flip phones, but you think Nick Saban worried about us. SMH

Advertisement
To go up against Eliyah Robert's
they said he
LMAO

Well that proves it!

It is exactly what you are saying. How it was in the 80s is completely different to now. Even in the 00s when the rankings were trash is incomparable to now. 10 years ago only 40% of 5 stars made NFL rosters now it is over 90%. The days of the "the rankings don't mean schit" are over.

So are you seriously trying to say Syracuse is the better team?

Pac 12 is the worst conference. They didn't even have anyone close to making the playoffs. We won the NC.

When you play in a state with heavy snow fall and you lose because of it. It is no excuse. Should Miami start blaming rain for why they lost a certain game?

The ranked teams they beat were jokes. Iowa is another team that recruits like utter schit, but because of the divison they are in they are they win 8 games and get decent ranking each year.
SPIT THOSE FACTS

these dudes still got 480p televisions but to them its the same as 4k, its basically what they are saying

SPIT THOSE FACTS

these dudes still got 480p televisions but to them its the same as 4k, its basically what they are saying

They're not even close to being facts, and after this yr all of the star whores in this hoe *** fanbase will FINALLY start to understand that. Bottom line

Advertisement
They're not even close to being facts, and after this yr all of the star whores in this hoe *** fanbase will FINALLY start to understand that. Bottom line
lets see how many pro bowlers we have and how many the stacked 5 star teams have when they keep pumping out prospects into the league.

Advertisement
u cant explain it to these people no matter the results of our record or evidence, u cant teach them they are stuck narrow minded. Like some people u can talk to and change there mind with proof but some is like talking to a wall.

It's easy to come on here and make hoe *** predictions without any consequences or putting anything on the line. If you and your best friend (the forum's conjecture king) were really about that life..you would be willing to be accountable for everything that you say. Which is why I'm saying..after this yr all of the star whores in this fanbase deserve a lifetime ban, and should have their posting privileges revoked. Because after this yr, it will be made abundantly clear that everything that that they have said on this forum is nothing more than propaganda & misinformation. Until then..I will no longer comment or debate this issue

It's easy to come on here and make hoe *** predictions without any consequences or putting anything on the line. If you and your best friend (the forum's conjecture king) were really about that life..you would be willing to be accountable for everything that you say. Which is why I'm saying..after this yr all of the star whores in this fanbase deserve a lifetime ban, and should have their posting privileges revoked. Because after this yr, it will be made abundantly clear that everything that that they have said on this forum is nothing more than propaganda & misinformation. Until then..I will no longer comment or debate this issue

Want to make a ban bet? I bet a team with a bunch of 5 stars wins an NC before a team with no 5 stars.

Advertisement
Back