NO STARS...ONLY FILM.

Advertisement
🌠🌠🌠🌠 manny Diaz says he and his staff are not depending on highlighted films or stars,
They're going to watch every recruit on there board.
I mean wow! When the last time we heard that? If this ain't old school recruting than I have no ideal. Manny for governor go
CANES!!!🍊🏈

You mean, like Butch Davis did?

Who recruited for Jimmy Johnson by taking off on Thursdays, and then for himself?

Ratings seem to correlate with success. Let’s stop trying to rationalize classes that don’t have at least a 50 percent blue chip ratio with fallacies.

I would expect coaches to trust their evaluations more than ratings, but ratings are a consensus and if a coach if way off from them, he’s probably doing something wrong.

🌠🌠🌠🌠 manny Diaz says he and his staff are not depending on highlighted films or stars,
I mean wow! When the last time we heard that? If this ain't old school recruting than I have no ideal. Manny for governor go
CANES!!!🍊🏈

Either Manny is just saying this to pacify the gullible fans regarding all the 3 stars or we have another Richt is the smartest guy in the room and we don't need no explosive plays situation brewing.

Advertisement
I am pretty sure every coach says something like that. The question is whether they stick to it, and excel at evaluations. Time will tell.

Yea it’s nothing new. More than likely if they like the highlight film they’ll go out and see a recruit. If the kid isn’t ranked they’lol check out the prospect’s measurements before they entertain anything else.

Pretty sure all of our coaches have said that at one point. Pretty common, but college coaching’s tough because you have to be a great scout/coach/recruiter. **** NFL has full time staffs evaluating year round and still get it wrong half the time.

Advertisement
Yes I understand a lot of coaches say that, but, you also have to remember that almost
All our players get a lower bid just because
Of who we are. Brevin Jordan was a beast
Top T.E.. coming out only a four star why because we got him early and he cut off
All schools. But no excuses it's just I've been keeping up with the star system and we have
More 3 stars or low 4 stars playing in the NFL than anyone so numbers dont lie, I'm
Just saying.

I have always felt that everyone identifies the superstars, and they get 4-5 stars. Everyone wants them but can't land more than a few unless they are the current top dog team. The best coaches figure out which low four star and three stars will fit their systems and will develop. They can get them and had better get it right.

Advertisement
I have always felt that everyone identifies the superstars, and they get 4-5 stars. Everyone wants them but can't land more than a few unless they are the current top dog team. The best coaches figure out which low four star and three stars will fit their systems and will develop. They can get them and had better get it right.

A lot of those three stars will be four watch
The film on them I mean I dont know who putting out the stars but this is crazy plus manny says they already watched these guys why waste a scholarship when you still got bigger fish still want to come?

Advertisement
Yes I understand a lot of coaches say that, but, you also have to remember that almost
All our players get a lower bid just because
Of who we are. Brevin Jordan was a beast
Top T.E.. coming out only a four star why because we got him early and he cut off
All schools. But no excuses it's just I've been keeping up with the star system and we have
More 3 stars or low 4 stars playing in the NFL than anyone so numbers dont lie, I'm
Just saying.
Jordan was ranked fairly. He was rated 6.0 on Rivals, which is just below 5*. TE is not a position that gets many, if any 5*s, and Jordan was not a prototype physically, which impacted his rating also. He was the No.2 rated TE in his class on Rivals, but the No.1 kid was also a 4*, fwiw.

CANES!!!🍊🏈
Are you serious? The last time we heard that was richt. Than golden,shannon etc... EVERY ****** COACH SAYS THAT! I guess that's ur indicator on why we offer so many 2 & 3 stars. He apparently sees things no one else does by that logic. Good lord

Advertisement
Back