No rest for the weary!

Advertisement
101123-the-rock-eyebrow-gif-Imgur-MnQd.gif

Three games in a row on prime time national TV is a big deal. 100's of programs would pay millions to get what we are getting in terms of big time exposure on a national level. To go 2-1 in this stretch would be an incredible achievement for this young team.

Looking forward, couple a GT win with a win against potential new rival in Cinci sets up a huge showdown in Blacksburg.

Guess when? PRIME TIME!!!

We gotta win this primetime games, this one is winnable, VT in VT ehhhhh

Fortunately for us, the ACC is a cesspool of mediocrity where even the most humble **** can rise to the top.

Advertisement
Remember in 1992 when we beat FSU at home then the following week went on the road and beat Penn State? The build up and intensity of these two games have the same feel to me. I'm just glad we're back to playing these big time games. I don't know if you guys have really thought about it but if we beat GT, we have a legit shot at winning the coastal. The coastal!! Life is good canes fans.

Don't get too far ahead of yourself. There are still a couple behemoths looming in Pitt and UVA.

Anytime. Any place. Go Canes!

I wanna get excited about the team but every time i have in the past I get let down by the staff. I refuse to get sucked in again till we show some consistency and play in the ACC championship. Till then...Go CANES!

Advertisement
GUYS! It's GEORGIA TECH WEEK!!!!
Great atmosphere up there. That crazy car, the yellow shirts, their entertaining bee mascot, great band.

It's what college football is all about. And, we have a chance to get a huge win!

//Goosebumps

and they have the best fight song in CFB. Something about a Rambling Wreck! It epitomized "swag" before the word was invented.

Not worried....the option is the only thing doritos can stop.

He completely shut down GT last year. I think they had around 150 yards and 14 points.

El Foldo's new name is The Bee Keeper. He should corch this game in a white suit with a mesh mask and show up with one of those smoke puffer machines.

Not worried....the option is the only thing doritos can stop.

He completely shut down GT last year. I think they had around 150 yards and 14 points.

El Foldo's new name is The Bee Keeper. He should corch this game in a white suit with a mesh mask and show up with one of those smoke puffer machines.
Even funnier is the idea some have that D'Onofrio owned Navy. Temple was 1-3 against Navy while D'O was at Temple.

Advertisement
This thread is not the place for bashing the staff.

This is for fans of the games. People who live to enjoy college football. People who get excited the closer it gets to Saturdays.

X's and O's will take care of themselves. Having a good chance to win in front of a packed crowd and a national TV audience is exhilarating!

Another big-time match up this week at GT.

This could be the start of a huge winning streak. The kind that gets this program on the map.

I hope the hangover from that great rivalry win last Saturday is over as of yesterday.

This GT series has developed a nice rivalry in its own right. Practice should be intense this week, the guys should be pumped. I know I am.

C-A-N-E-S.gif

stephen-a-smith-sipping-coffee-o.gif

Advertisement
Tough team and resilient. I watched their games vs. Tulane and Wofford, and even though they were in a death match with both of those staunch squads, they found a way to gut out a pair of wins. That showed me we're in for a dogfight.

This thread is not the place for bashing the staff.

This is for fans of the games. People who live to enjoy college football. People who get excited the closer it gets to Saturdays.

X's and O's will take care of themselves. Having a good chance to win in front of a packed crowd and a national TV audience is exhilarating!
Every thread is about bashing the staff. Mods aren't doing a **** thing about it.

Advertisement
Back