No reason...

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is wrong with CT9? I was at the game and I know he recovered a fumble I think but I just looked at EsuxPN and the stats say he had 0 tackles, 0 sacks and 0 TFL. Of course, they also show Gordinier to have 1 tackle today, but I don't recall hearing Chad's name too much today.

He's got a mean twitter game tho

They ain't bout this life....#BuildingChumps

Advertisement
I'm under the realization that it's going to take time. The U neglected football for so long the changes in the sport, money, facilities, personnel & etc passed us by. Two more solid recruiting classes (2017 & 2019) and we'll more capable challenging top teams.

Agree. We are not even on Boise St level.

a school with such a rich fb tradition, nfl legends, cfb champions, super bowl winners, recruiting base, etc...has become so fckn weak. A joke. A loser........a fckn loser........****, not even a cinderella school (upset alert threat)...I'd take Tebow as a coach at this point....someone who has balls and can lead his MEN in battle...celebrating over Pitt?....fck Pitt. We'll probably win all the remaining games...meaningless....I want to win the big games....the tough games........i'm hurt dawg....

Pitt was supposed to be the best DLine we face all season...and we put 50 on them...they broke a 4 game losing streak...let the kids celebrate w/o ruining the moment.

They also were the worst D we played in conference (so far) going into the game. What a random thing to say (Best DLine), rather then addressing the D as a whole.

I'm under the realization that it's going to take time. The U neglected football for so long the changes in the sport, money, facilities, personnel & etc passed us by. Two more solid recruiting classes (2017 & 2019) and we'll more capable challenging top teams.

So we can't challenge teams in the Coastal today?

Amazing how Fuente has VT at a much higher level.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back