No reason...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoleCane

Band
Banned
a school with such a rich fb tradition, nfl legends, cfb champions, super bowl winners, recruiting base, etc...has become so fckn weak. A joke. A loser........a fckn loser........****, not even a cinderella school (upset alert threat)...I'd take Tebow as a coach at this point....someone who has balls and can lead his MEN in battle...celebrating over Pitt?....fck Pitt. We'll probably win all the remaining games...meaningless....I want to win the big games....the tough games........i'm hurt dawg....

Advertisement
I like the direction we are headed in.

The trajectory is upward at the moment.

a school with such a rich fb tradition, nfl legends, cfb champions, super bowl winners, recruiting base, etc...has become so fckn weak. A joke. A loser........a fckn loser........****, not even a cinderella school (upset alert threat)...I'd take Tebow as a coach at this point....someone who has balls and can lead his MEN in battle...celebrating over Pitt?....fck Pitt. We'll probably win all the remaining games...meaningless....I want to win the big games....the tough games........i'm hurt dawg....

Pitt was supposed to be the best DLine we face all season...and we put 50 on them...they broke a 4 game losing streak...let the kids celebrate w/o ruining the moment.

What is wrong with CT9? I was at the game and I know he recovered a fumble I think but I just looked at EsuxPN and the stats say he had 0 tackles, 0 sacks and 0 TFL. Of course, they also show Gordinier to have 1 tackle today, but I don't recall hearing Chad's name too much today.

Advertisement
Did you really think by hiring coach richt. We were going to turn it around in one season. Why do you think the last guy got fired. He wasn't bring in 5 star talent here. Think, chill

another moron living in the past that's in denial with the current state of the program. unfortunately with where we are a win against Pitt is a big deal. we desperately needed this win and got it putting up 50.

Advertisement
What is wrong with CT9? I was at the game and I know he recovered a fumble I think but I just looked at EsuxPN and the stats say he had 0 tackles, 0 sacks and 0 TFL. Of course, they also show Gordinier to have 1 tackle today, but I don't recall hearing Chad's name too much today.

Chad is done for this year IMO. He's playing at about 50℅. Dobard should get more of his snaps going forward so Chad can heel up.

You're acting like a *****, dawg.

Advertisement

He's disappointed this year imo

Pitt was supposed to be the best DLine we face all season...and we put 50 on them...they broke a 4 game losing streak...let the kids celebrate w/o ruining the moment.

The kids are celebrating on this website?? D-Moni must be happy as ****.

He's got a mean twitter game tho

Advertisement
Agreed some fans are just so unrealistic also I didn't mean to down vote my mistake

another moron living in the past that's in denial with the current state of the program. unfortunately with where we are a win against Pitt is a big deal. we desperately needed this win and got it putting up 50.

Go walk on for the team if you want to win big games. Stop talking **** on the internet and go do some about it dumb ***.

One step at a time, you don't go from being the bottom of your division to National Champs over one season. You just have to accept we aren't the team we were, can we get back there, yes, and we are trying, it just won't happen over night.

I'm under the realization that it's going to take time. The U neglected football for so long the changes in the sport, money, facilities, personnel & etc passed us by. Two more solid recruiting classes (2017 & 2019) and we'll more capable challenging top teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back