No Raymond

Advertisement
So much talk about unprecedented financial support for filling out the staff, but aside from Kuligowski the results have been pretty familiar.

Another fallback option's coming.

Outside of Kuligowski, this has been a predictable and underachieving staff for Richt. I totally agree that Willie Martinez will be our DBs coach even though he is horrible as a coach and has been fired previously by Richt. Sorry guys, I was hoping for a lot more on Richt's coaches picked. I hope he can coach better than he can pick coaches!!

So much talk about unprecedented financial support for filling out the staff, but aside from Kuligowski the results have been pretty familiar.

Another fallback option's coming.

Outside of Kuligowski, this has been a predictable and underachieving staff for Richt. I totally agree that Willie Martinez will be our DBs coach even though he is horrible as a coach and has been fired previously by Richt. Sorry guys, I was hoping for a lot more on Richt's coaches picked. I hope he can coach better than he can pick coaches!!

Go jump off the ledge....Martinez ain't coming here

Advertisement
Only way Raymond was jumping to UM is to be the DC. He isn't leaving his alma mater for a lateral move unless they didn't want him anymore.

Everyone getting hung up on one name for each position and then freaking out when that person doesn't come.

There are plenty of people that can teach defensive backs to tackle and turn their head around when the ball is in the air.

Anyone calling this an underwhelming staff on January 2nd is a ******* moron.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
DB coach will more than likely be Willie Martinez. Doesn't matter that Richt fired him before. He's running out of options. $EC has more money. Keeps outbidding us.

How do you know what his options were? Where was his list of potential candidates? Was LSU's DB coach even on it?

Seriously, people post names they like on some message board and that name stays where they are or go elsewhere. There's nothing to suggest that Richt is interested but some persons pigments of their imagination.

All this we lost out, when nobody knows who we're after. It's assinine to put it bluntly.

Everyone getting hung up on one name for each position and then freaking out when that person doesn't come.

There are plenty of people that can teach defensive backs to tackle and turn their head around when the ball is in the air.

Anyone calling this an underwhelming staff on January 2nd is a ****ing moron.

You at least get it. Nobody even knows what names Richt is interested in and there's hundreds of possible candidates out there between the NFL and college ranks. The level of stupidity has never been on display more so than during this coaching search.

i think db coach will be willie martinez. bad dc good db coach. sorry its true. his dc work at georgia was bad, that said guys learn from failure. martinez though was a good db coach at georgia and tennesee.

now we might go get someone i have never heard of from florida, or another sec school but thats because i don't know every coach who coaches in america. im just assuming sec pedigree the coaches hired so far seem to all have that.

plus despite twitter updates, sometimes the so called sources are wrong. we don't know who richt is after of even if he has a guy already lined up

Advertisement
Back