ThisNo more threads discussing potential draft prospects until we get to December. For ***** sake enjoy the season you fu*k knuckles.
And pick Arch at #1!Before thread closes: Dolphins trade #1 pick with Jets. Take their three #1s.
and fk him up like the tUtAns did cam...Before thread is closed, Dallas gotta tank for Mensah
Hey I like when PFF confirms my biasAgreed. Also no more PFF. Most useless threads imaginable.
Before thread is closed, Dallas gotta tank for Mensah
I have some balls dude. This is Shooter’s Tour.Now how you gone get on here and tell these folks what to talk about lol
**** knuckles? Man, I love your vocabulary.No more threads discussing potential draft prospects until we get to December. For ***** sake enjoy the season you fu*k knuckles.
Before this thread closes, I am not the father of Bonnie Blue’s baby
I have some balls dude. This is Shooter’s Tour.Now how you gone get on here and tell these folks what to talk about lol
Happy birthdayBefore this thread closes, can I share with all of you that I turn 50 today and I'm still trying to find potato.
Im really liking this thread
Mods say @JHallCanes is out of the country; but the technical term is extraditionNo more thoughts from the bench press?![]()
It’s something new every week**** knuckles? Man, I love your vocabulary.
Stolt.