no matter how this season ends remember

for instance, one may choose to read into it as making our accomplishments(Coastal title, ACC title, playoff berth, etc), that much greater.

or, one may choose to read it as a response to another thread that claimed jimbo/FSU was already making excuses for their season(injuries), when in reality, they easily have more healthy scholarship players than we do. in that context, it diminishes FSU's excuse.

it's your world, brotha, filter it however you want. just dont mistake your perspective for mine

Maybe it is this use of "miss me" that you kids use and I lose track because it has some meaning I don't know about. Then again anyone who shares phrasing with brock I just assume doesn't know what they are saying themselves.

fair enough

Advertisement
we began the season with 73 total scholarship players, compared to most teams ~85.

so miss me with this talk of a few of our opponents/rivals being down due to some injuries or suspensions. we've dealt with both, while starting 12 players behind.

Key players being injured matters and makes a huge difference. As good as Rosier has played ,what would our record be if he went down in the middle of the FSU game? We probably lose the FSU game and more than likely get beat by GT and Cuse. This team is good because of lack of injuries.

Our biggest problem when it comes to lack of depth has been incompetence by the people in charge for the last decade+.Nothing more.nothing less.

Whats sickening is how we are still recovering from sanctions while Pedophile State University had theirs wiped away after one season. Disgusting.

The sanctions have nothing to do with our depth issues. Bad evaluations and having to cut **** players and knuckleheads is what put us so far under the limit.

we began the season with 73 total scholarship players, compared to most teams ~85.

so miss me with this talk of a few of our opponents/rivals being down due to some injuries or suspensions. we've dealt with both, while starting 12 players behind.

Key players being injured matters and makes a huge difference. As good as Rosier has played ,what would our record be if he went down in the middle of the FSU game? We probably lose the FSU game and more than likely get beat by GT and Cuse. This team is good because of lack of injuries.

Nah. It's good because of the ability to overcome injuries.

Advertisement
There are some positions where injuries don't male much difference, others it does. I don't like when people talk about how many schollies yada yada. Give me difference makers.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Not where we need to be depth wise to compete with the top programs any given day but how exciting is it that we are a legitimate contender for the playoffs with one hand tied behind our back?
Don't personally think we make it this year but the future is bright again

We have a team though. Richt said it and i believe there's a certain chemistry with this bunch of guys. If they can pull it together something good can happen this season.

Advertisement
Lack of injuries? Does losing one of the top RBs in cfb for the season count?

or playing without one of the best WR's in the country for about half the season. & didnt have him for our greatest moments of need in the games he did play, and yet someone else still found a way to step up.

If we don't win the Coastal this year, the season is a complete failure.

I'm not asking for a national championship or an undefeated season...but I **** sure am EXPECTING our first Coastal title. I don't give a F what's been said in this Don Bailey JR sponsored thread.....those are the REALISTIC expectations. They were the expectations BEFORE the season and nothing has changed.

This is basically a 2 game season at this point and BOTH of those games are at home. I can understand losing to ND who looks pretty impressive....but Richt was brought here to beat Coastal teams like VT when you play them at HOME.

No excuses...no matter how much this thread and the Don Bailey Jr disciples are trying to create them.

No matter how this season ends... danny-kanell-trolls-florida-state-300x265.png

Advertisement
Back