No interim HC on the squad?

Dghustla

Junior
I keep hearing this overblown by local media that we don't have an interim HC on the squad. Not sure why it would be a big deal to make coley interim HC for the last 5 games and get rid of foldie and no D.

Advertisement
Sad part is we dont have one thats how bad the staff is

Coley should be a hs coach
No do ...
Ice hs coach
Beard no clue why he is even in the program

And al golden is a good option? Gtfoh with this ****. Fire everyone involved. Let kayaa coach the O and one of the savages from the d coach the d.

Advertisement
Giving Kehoe the title would be a nice gesture as he sure as **** ain't coming back.

I think if we went with an in-season change, I'd drop Al and Mark, make Kehoe interim (as the sun sets on his career), let Coley continue as o-coordinator, and elevate Hurlie to d-coordinator. Pretty limited options, but an improvement over status quo.

Giving Kehoe the title would be a nice gesture as he sure as **** ain't coming back.

People give Kehoe too much grief for what Al makes him do. Of course his oline is bad, because Al makes him try to teach young kids 5 different positions at the same time.

I'd give to Kehoe as he would be coaching UM for the last time. The others are nothing more than HS coaches

Advertisement
Just give Ice or Coley the reins - what the ****, how much worse can it get than this... Who would coach the defense???

Wouldn't it be classic to keep Donofio till the end of the season, but fire Golden now...

People give Kehoe too much grief for what Al makes him do. Of course his oline is bad, because Al makes him try to teach young kids 5 different positions at the same time.

I'd rather not trash the guy but any defense we could possibly make of Art was rendered impotent yesterday with that 2 man rush sack.

I'd rather not trash the guy but any defense we could possibly make of Art was rendered impotent yesterday with that 2 man rush sack.

It is not Art's fault that his idiot head coach forces him to keep shuffling guys.

Let Ice do it. Former great HS HC, let him coach 5 games in college and see what he can do at the next level.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back