No insider just reading between lines

You guys are outta your minds! Dorsey coming here to be QB coach? Wtf yall insane

Advertisement
Would absolutely love Dorsey as our QB coach.

Can you imagine Dorsey recruiting? I would imagine he’ll go on and say, “Yeah, I’m that ninja u see on ESPN’s 30/30 and I helped Cam Newton win MVP of the NFL. If u wanna follow my foot steps, f w ur boy.” Lol.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You guys are outta your minds! Dorsey coming here to be QB coach? Wtf yall insane
Why would it be out of our minds? He is an O assistant at App St. I’m pretty sure if we came calling he would be coming. Better position, probably more money, the chance to learn under Fedora, the reasons are endless for him to come.

Why would it be out of our minds? He is an O assistant at App St. I’m pretty sure if we came calling he would be coming. Better position, probably more money, the chance to learn under Fedora, the reasons are endless for him to come.
Oh chit my bad I though he was still a assistant AD. I thought he was out of coaching I’m phukin late to the party.

Oh chit my bad I though he was still a assistant AD. I thought he was out of coaching I’m phukin late to the party.
All good bro and even still he left that job cause he wants to coach. That’s why he took job at App. Why leave FIU for App St to basically make the same money unless you really want to coach.

Advertisement
Don’t kill 407canes, didn’t realize till now it’s a buddy and he is actually a Canes fan forever. May not post much and he is def a douche.

Advertisement
All good bro and even still he left that job cause he wants to coach. That’s why he took job at App. Why leave FIU for App St to basically make the same money unless you really want to coach.

Also makes sense to jump to QBC at Miami w Fedora as OC.

Fedora won’t be here long term. He’d have a good shot to move up to OC at that point if we’re hitting on all cylinders.

Also makes sense for Miami too.

Imagine going from being corched by Jon RICHt to Ken Dorsey

I think the quote was that we would lose someone we love, but gain someone we love and are familiar with.

My guess, we lose Rumph and add one of Lamar Thomas/Kevin Beard as WR coach OR Ed Reed to replace Rumph.

I doubt Kevin Dorsey is coming here, although I wouldn't mind as QB coach.
Doubt Ed is an option right now...Manny is trying to get Fran Brown to possibly replace Rumph

Advertisement
Back