No insider just reading between lines

Advertisement
You haven't paid much attention have you? OC is Fedora. Dorsey is APP St. OC...................................

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
it's you have and you're...don't be stupid
I’m a douch cause of a gut feeling? I could see if I said I heard or something along those lines but I give you nothing to get your hopes up other then me reading between info and gut feeling.

I think the quote was that we would lose someone we love, but gain someone we love and are familiar with.

My guess, we lose Rumph and add one of Lamar Thomas/Kevin Beard as WR coach OR Ed Reed to replace Rumph.

I doubt Kevin Dorsey is coming here, although I wouldn't mind as QB coach.

Not sure what the displeasure is (or may be) here with this "speculation". Ken Dorsey is currently listed as "offense assistant" at Appl.St. and probably would be available if Fedora or whomever wanted him to be Canes QB coach.

Seems fair to say Diaz might be entertaining staff "thoughts" or discussions on many (MANNY?) levels, but would/probably should let whomever the new OC is pick their staff. Not saying that Dorsey wouldn't be both familiar and popular to many, and maybe will even surface in the path to "BEING BACK".

But I thought familiar face references, earlier, were regarding WR coaching possibilities.

Advertisement
I’m a douch cause of a gut feeling? I could see if I said I heard or something along those lines but I give you nothing to get your hopes up other then me reading between info and gut feeling.

Your post is fine. Ignore the nonsense by some other posters.

Advertisement
Back