NO HS football in Virginia this Fall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whos on what curve today? We comparing population densities? Nvm i forgot you mentioned choosing life over literacy. Enjoy your bliss.
Lol. You mean 8x deaths per population? Keep making excuses for NY blowing their Covid19 response. You wanting FLA and any other southern state to suffer their fate is some **** morbidity. It ain't happening though.

Advertisement
You guys catching on yet? Or still nah?

Why don’t you have a little happy dancing GIF every time you think it becomes more likely that we don’t play fall football.

Here's one you could use:

47866F09-71F3-4D60-8C22-61431E36550E.gif

YAY - NO FOOTBALL!!!

I’ve got a feeling you’re the type of guy that goes to the special olympics and mocks the kids that came in last.

Why don’t you have a little happy dancing GIF every time you think it becomes more likely that we don’t play fall football.

Here's one you could use:

View attachment 121724

YAY - NO FOOTBALL!!!

I’ve got a feeling you’re the type of guy that goes to the special olympics and mocks the kids that came in last.

Funny you compare yourselves to special Olympics participants. Thankfully your ilk has just enough cognitive ability so that's it's still socially acceptable to mock you. It was never likely we were playing football but you still don't get that.

It's like watching the mark sanchez buttfumble on repeat with you guys.

Not every society was stupid enough turn their countries off. And yes, the globe is just a dumb as we are. When the dust clears and we see that we quarantined the healthy for the first time in history to mitigate a bad flu - some of you will still be pretending its the f'ing plague.

im in Canada we turned it off, and it’s looking great, but cool story.

Funny you compare yourselves to special Olympics participants. Thankfully your ilk has just enough cognitive ability so that's it's still socially acceptable to mock you. It was never likely we were playing football but you still don't get that.

It was a reference to your ghoulish behavior.

But if you want to mock special needs kids then have at it. You seem just like that type of person.

My lik? You mean people that don’t constantly pollute the board with their political opinions? Or you mean well adjusted humans that don’t cheer misfortune. If that’s what you mean by “my ilk”, I guess you’re right

But go ahead and mock special needs kids too, if it makes you feel better about yourself.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back