NO HS football in Virginia this Fall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Many of us know how easy it is to gaslight an uninformed people... that was an easy prediction. But the chinese flu will go down as a big hoax. I doubt you doomers will wear your scarlett letter when the dust settles though...

Global Hoax. The only people smart enough to know it are the the guys who voted for a reality tv show president. If this was Madden your awareness rating would be 0. It's a shared affliction, you both think you're the smartest people in the room.

Global Hoax. The only people smart enough to know it are the the guys who voted for a reality tv show president. If this was Madden your awareness rating would be 0. It's a shared affliction, you both think you're the smartest people in the room.
Not every society was stupid enough turn their countries off. And yes, the globe is just a dumb as we are. When the dust clears and we see that we quarantined the healthy for the first time in history to mitigate a bad flu - some of you will still be pretending its the f'ing plague.

It is still a possibility for them to push Football to Spring here in Virginia, but somehow I doubt that will happen. Richmond and in Albemarle County (UVA area) is probably doing High School classes virtually. UVA students just held their annual Fest party and trashed the Grounds and the University said if the students can't begin to control their behavior all in person classes will be canceled for the Fall. I think the most hopeful scenario would be college football in the Spring

Not every society was stupid enough turn their countries off. And yes, the globe is just a dumb as we are. When the dust clears and we see that we quarantined the healthy for the first time in history to mitigate a bad flu - some of you will still be pretending its the f'ing plague.

The smart ones shut it down early and wore masks so they didn't have to. Then they didn't print trillions of dollars to try and cover up their early.

Last edited:
Advertisement
It is still a possibility for them to push Football to Spring here in Virginia, but somehow I doubt that will happen. Richmond and in Albemarle County (UVA area) is probably doing High School classes virtually. UVA students just held their annual Fest party and trashed the Grounds and the University said if the students can't begin to control their behavior all in person classes will be canceled for the Fall. I think the most hopeful scenario would be college football in the Spring
In SWVA, cases are still very low. The northern part of the state and the capital dominate decision making totally disregarding the rest of the state from Roanoke to Bristol.

Advertisement

Is it about the virus or about control

People can read and write in NYC why would a republican campaign there? Stick to the dumb states in the bible belt. Scream god, guns, and flag. Great formula.
I guess some would rather be illiterate than dead... i'll let you decide which governors (or voters) made the right choice on that one...

Advertisement
I guess some would rather be illiterate than dead... i'll let you decide which governors (or voters) made the right choice on that one...

Hows desantis and abbot doing compared to ny right now? Considering they had a head start and ny was the guniea pig. How about trumps bff in brazil?

Hows desantis and abbot doing compared to ny right now? Considering they had a head start and ny was the guniea pig. How about trumps bff in brazil?
Less than half the mortality rate fo NY? 1/8 the deaths? Lol. Yeah where would YOU rather catch Covid19? I'd take a Fla hospital over the ****hole hospitals in NYC that killed an untold # of patients.

Less than half the mortality rate fo NY? 1/8 the deaths? Lol. Yeah where would YOU rather catch Covid19? I'd take a Fla hospital over the ****hole hospitals in NYC that killed an untold # of patients.

Whos on what curve today? We comparing population densities? Nvm i forgot you mentioned choosing life over literacy. Enjoy your bliss.

I've heard that here in Texas, they are examining pushing football into the spring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back