No Herman

Advertisement
fuente has nothing on herman and both have nothing on butch, butch will restore the u whether people think so or not its guranteed.

Fuente actually is winning with his own players, where as Herman has done nothing but won with talent that was already available to him when he arrived. He's not worth the risk.

Talent that won 8 games all of last year but has already won 8 games this year. Everyone keeps saying he only has won 8 games. How many has he loss?

Whats more likely... that the same team that was solid last year, got better being together another year, or that Herman turned them into beasts on his own, in less than a year with the team? I'm sure his own coaching prowess plays a part but it's smarter to analyze a HC based on the success he has with his own team. Fuente has done this, Strong has done this, every possible candidate has done this except for Herman.

fuente has nothing on herman and both have nothing on butch, butch will restore the u whether people think so or not its guranteed.

Fuente actually is winning with his own players, where as Herman has done nothing but won with talent that was already available to him when he arrived. He's not worth the risk.

so Herman can win with talent that is already available.....how is this a bad thing? that means he will win immediately once here and doesnt have to wait a couple years to get 'his guys' on the team.

Advertisement
Yea the Gator fan did like their hire neither and that looks pretty good now and that guy came from Colorado State.

Agree with OP... all we know is that he can win at a program that was gift wrapped for any coach not named Al Golden to have success at. I need to see what a team with his own players would look like.

LMFAO says the guy who jerks off to Charlie ******* Strong, who might be the worst coach in the power-5 right now, now that Golden was canned.

Agree with OP... all we know is that he can win at a program that was gift wrapped for any coach not named Al Golden to have success at. I need to see what a team with his own players would look like.

LMFAO says the guy who jerks off to Charlie ****ing Strong, who might be the worst coach in the power-5 right now, now that Golden was canned.

Are you disagreeing with what I said?

Advertisement

so Herman can win with talent that is already available.....how is this a bad thing? that means he will win immediately once here and doesnt have to wait a couple years to get 'his guys' on the team.

Every UM HC candidate can win with someone elses talent if theyre already good enough and playing a weak schedule. but when Goldens guys move on, no one knows how good a Herman recruited team could possibly look like.

He hasn't time to show what he can do when the entire program is all him. Too risky to take a chance on that, would rather have Fuente but he should be a last option as well behind Patterson, Kelly, Dantonio, Briles, Richt, Strong, Pinkel and any other possible HC with success building his own program.

LMFAO says the guy who jerks off to Charlie ****ing Strong, who might be the worst coach in the power-5 right now, now that Golden was canned.

I think the fact that he is winning with what he has is actually a huge plus for him. I wouldn't expect a newbie such as yourself to understand much, but if a coach can't win here quickly, then he's not a coach I want.

I want the coach who can win with someone else's players. Thats the mark of a good coach.

I think the fact that he is winning with what he has is actually a huge plus for him. I wouldn't expect a newbie such as yourself to understand much, but if a coach can't win here quickly, then he's not a coach I want.

I want the coach who can win with someone else's players. Thats the mark of a good coach.

You have a very short sighted ideology when it comes to Head coaches... I guess Butch Davis sucks to you and Larry Coker is goat.

You have a very short sighted ideology when it comes to Head coaches... I guess Butch Davis sucks to you and Larry Coker is goat.

What HC experience did Coker have prior to Miami?

I love Butch. But I'm not interested in a recruiting and development guy that take 4+ years to win. Mostly b/c I don't believe in today's football landscape that works. If you aren't winning quickly, recruiting momentum dies, and then you have nothing. It happened to our last 2 coaches.

Therefore, as an individual capable of nuanced thought, I believe that getting the kind of coach who can walk in to this already very talented team and win QUICKLY makes a ton of sense.

I don't want to waste Brad Kaaya, do you? I'd love to have a coach who can come in and immediately elevate his play and that of the entire offense. Then, when Miami win 10 or 11 games, every kid lines up to play for you.

Are you able to follow how this all works? I could type using some less complex terminology if that will help.

Advertisement

What HC experience did Coker have prior to Miami?

I love Butch. But I'm not interested in a recruiting and development guy that take 4+ years to win. Mostly b/c I don't believe in today's football landscape that works. If you aren't winning quickly, recruiting momentum dies, and then you have nothing. It happened to our last 2 coaches.

Therefore, as an individual capable of nuanced thought, I believe that getting the kind of coach who can walk in to this already very talented team and win QUICKLY makes a ton of sense.

I don't want to waste Brad Kaaya, do you? I'd love to have a coach who can come in and immediately elevate his play and that of the entire offense. Then, when Miami win 10 or 11 games, every kid lines up to play for you.

Are you able to follow how this all works? I could type using some less complex terminology if that will help.

This Miami team isn't a 3-4 yr project...
Any of our possible HC candidates can win instantly at Miami bc Miami has the talent in a weak conference to do so, but Herman is the only one that hasn't had the time to show what he can do 3 or 4 years down the road. I would still support the hire but he's not a top tier choice to me.

Advertisement
Former Houston coaches Art Briles and Kevin Sumlin have done well moving up to the Power 5.

Tom Herman was the Assistant coach of the year last year and is 8-0 with a team that lost to Cokers UTSA and Tulane last year.

His offense put a beating on Vandy who is one of the top defenses giving up only 16 ppg before they played Houston.

I would take Herman as my #1 choice as long as he added a couple stud SFla recruiters to his staff.

We are referring to Herman Boone Mike relax. Great leader and motivator and his team bought into his process with the integrated schools. Attitude reflect leadership Captain

Talent that won 8 games all of last year but has already won 8 games this year. Everyone keeps saying he only has won 8 games. How many has he loss?

Whats more likely... that the same team that was solid last year, got better being together another year, or that Herman turned them into beasts on his own, in less than a year with the team? I'm sure his own coaching prowess plays a part but it's smarter to analyze a HC based on the success he has with his own team. Fuente has done this, Strong has done this, every possible candidate has done this except for Herman.

You truly are too stupid to insult. Take a lap...

Advertisement
Back